Chapter Eleven

Great job, guys! Just six hours and over 400 votes ♡ I love you guys. So here you go. As promised.

🌟 Please continues to VOTE and COMMENT because it helps sooooo much xo 🌟

Thomas.

Jade had a light about her. Unlike the people I normally spent time around, she was seemed to have a optimistic view on life along with a happy-go-lucky spirit. Her smile was radiant. And radiant wasn't a word I've ever used in my life.

It's a cheesy, and fucking lame word that people used in poetry and shit like that.

Either way, she had a nice smile that I couldn't help but notice. It was strange for me, I never really noticed a girl's smile before. I didn't really care about if they were smiling or not.

The windows in my car were down and after taking her hair out of the ponytail, it was blowing everywhere but somehow she made it look easy; being happy and carefree.

I wasn't sure where I planned on taking her, it wasn't until she was in the seat next to me that I thought about it.

"Where are we going?" She asked suddenly, looking over at me.

Resting my elbow on the car door, I kept my free hand on the wheel and glanced at her, "Ever been on a yacht?"

"A yacht?" Her tone was something I wanted to hear more of; amazement. But not in the cocky, rich guy way, the wanting to show her things so she can experience things she haven't seen.

"That's what I said," I repeated, "I know what you're thinking, 'A guy I barely know is taking me on a yacht?' It's true. I'm just that classy."

"You're unbelievable," She laughed softly, even with her sunglasses on I could see the her eyes smiling, "I was thinking a movie or we could check out a beach. A yacht wasn't on my expectation list."

"Whoa there, that's kind of sounding like a date," I teased her before smirking and shaking my head, "I don't do dates."

There was no response from her and when I stopped at a red light, I looked over at her. Her smile was gone and her eyes were focused on the road ahead of us.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

Her eyes met mind and she shook her head, "Nothing... I uh... I just got distracted."

It didn't really seem to make sense, but understanding girl's and their emotions wasn't my strong point so I blew it off.

"So, an expectation list?" I continued to drive, thoroughly amused with Jade having expectations of hanging out with me.

It wasn't a big deal, especially if she only expected a movie or a beach trip.  I was in to more thrilling activities, illegal activities that excited me. Going to a movie and walking on the beach weren't the slightest bit exciting to me.

"No. It isn't like I expected anything of you, I just..." She quickly became flustered, her cheeks turning red, "Why do you feel the need to embarrass me?"

"Hey, you're the one who mentioned your list, not me." I defended, parking my car by the dock.

There were rows of boats and yachts, I could just take my pick at either one. I wouldn't make Jade aware that I didn't own either of them until we actually got on the water. Though we didn't know much about each other, I did know that she wasn't the type to be willing to strive for this kind of adventure.

We both got out of the car and I walked towards a random yacht, hearing Jade following behind me. Most of the time owner's were dumb enough to place a spare key nearby.