Chapter One

Chapter One

My feet landed on the cold laminate flooring while the blond girl pawed at me, trying to pull me back onto the bed. Desperation wasn't an attractive quality to say the least but I hid the annoyance that I felt. What kind of guy would I be to get off on a girl and be annoyed with her later?

I walked over to the trash can and tossed the condom in before grabbing my boxers from the floor, pulling them on without taking a look at the girl who kept whining for my attention.

What part of no strings attached did she not understand?

Sex was simply that, just sex. You do it once and then move on to the next, it wasn't like I gave any girl false hope in having an actual relationship with me. I made myself abundantly clear that I didn't do relationships. Ever. Any girl that I fucked was just for pleasure and that was it, anyone who knew me knew that.

"Thomas..." The girl whose name I forgotten said for the millionth time tonight, "Are you even listening to me?"

I turned to look at her, she was around my age, her late teens or early twenties. Her blond hair was messy and she held the blankets over her bare chest. As I made eye contact with her, I shrugged my shoulders, "Honestly? No."

I felt her grab my arm, tugging me towards her, "Stay... Please? Maybe we can get to know each other, or--"

"No," I answered instantly. Getting to know each other wasn't an options, developing bonds or whatever was dangerous and unnecessary, "I have to go, it's getting late and I have this family thing tomorrow."

As I pulled my pants on, picking my shirt up from the floor and pulling it over my head, the blond tilted her head and bit her lip, "Oh... Well--"

I leaned down and pressed my lips against her to shut her up before she continued and said anything that I didn't want to get into right now. Even though we had an agreement to having no strings attached sex I could tell that she was clingy and already wanted more than than, but it wasn't going to happen.

After giving her one last taste, a single kiss that I lingered longer than I intended, I pulled away from her and smiled, "I had a good time. A really good time..."

"Me too," She responded, her cheeks turning red from embarrassment. After what we just did she shouldn't be embarrassed, but she definitely was.

Instead of dragging the conversation on longer than I had to, I took the opportunity to go for the door and leave. I closed the door behind me, standing in the hallway of a house that I was unfamiliar with and that was hosting the latest party.

Most of the parties I attended were hosted by people I didn't know but my friends and I rarely turned down the opportunity to get drunk.

My best friend Maks was usually the one who found out about the parties and the word would spread from there.

When I walked downstairs where most people were partying while other resided on the front lawn, I noticed Maks with our friend Declan and I walked over to them.

"There he is!" I heard Maks say as I approached them, "How was she, Tommy?"

I rolled my eyes, ignoring his question and reaching into my pocket for my keys, "I'm heading out now. I'll catch up with you guys tomorrow."