twenty seven: i love you

Start from the beginning

"What?" Justin asked and I looked.

"When I went in for the shower, she replaced my underwear and lets just say, its not my type" I said and we sighed in unison before starting to bubble up and bursted out laughing.

"This is quiet romantic though" Justin said.

Justin

We went upstairs and opened up the door to my bedroom where me and Scarlett had been sleeping together for the past few days and the bedroom was decorated in the same way. There was a bucket of ice with Champagne bottle and glasses in it, there were chocolates on the night stand and....whipped cream too.

"I can't believe he wants us to be kinky at the first time itself" I mumbled and Scarlett looked at me.

"Did you say something?" She asked.

"No, not at all" I said and licked my lips.

Should we really go ahead with this tonight? I mean, we've just started dating and I don't want to rush her into anything.

She was just looking around the room and then me.

"Look, we don't have to do this because Cam has done all this, we don't have to do anything unless you're not ready Scar, I can wait" I said and grabbed her hand.

She moved closer to me and touched my cheek.

"I....I'm not familiar with this, to be honest I'm nervous too, but.....I trust you Justin" She said and I looked in her blue green eyes as my heart did back flips at what she said.

I pulled her closer by her waist and connected our foreheads.

"I don't deserve it but thank you" I mumbled and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"So its okay if we..." I trailed off and she smiled and nodded.

"I hate to admit this but Cameron is a legend" I said and she laughed, hiding her face in my chest.

I held her chin between my fingers and made her look up at me.

I leaned in and kissed her softly. The kiss never got rough as I took steps ahead making her walk backwards until our legs hit the bed causing us to plop down on it.

We were lost in the kiss as my hands caressed her sides through her dress and her fingers tangled in my hairs. Nobody cared about the champagne or chocolates or......the whipped cream.

It was just us, in love. Like we have been for so many years.

I inhaled sharply through my nose when my hand slid under her dress to grip her thighs but she did not stop me. My hands kept caressing and squeezing trying to get more of her soft skin making her grip and tug at my hair.

I broke the kiss to trails kisses down her neck causing her to tilt her head and a moan escaped her when I kissed just above her collarbone.

I sucked at the spot, biting and kissing making her arch her back slightly as soft moans kept coming from her, turning me on more if possible.

I pulled away and stood up on my knees to get rid of my shirt before kissing her again and reaching behind her to pull the zipper of her dress down.

"Another first with me huh" I whispered in her ear and she laughed as I peeled the dress off her and threw in down to accompany my t-shirt.

She was now left in the lacy rose gold colored lingerie which made me stare causing her to blush and cover her face with her hands.

"Justin!" She giggled shyly making me chuckle at how nervous she was.