~Chapter 23~

Shirayuki's Pov, 

I woke up gasping for air as it felt as if I wasn't able to breath as I saw the Four Dragons out of breath and tired smiling toward me. "YONA WE DID IT!" Kija turned his head toward the other crystal only to shout Yona's name worried getting the other dragons to turn around as it pushed me to my feet as I saw Yona's crystal was pure green and we was unable to see through it to see her. "Yona" I spoke worried as soon as I stepped outside the crystal it felt as if I was grabbed by something around my waist. 

I was then pulled into the marking battle zone to where Kiki and Mitsuhude shouted my name getting Zen to rush over to me and catch me getting him to fall to the ground. Once I saw him my eyes were watering from what I saw when I passed out. It was Zen dying by my own hands then Zen dying to keep me safe. It was just my horror of a nightmare feeling so real as I hugged Zen tight as tears started to build up as I said his name stuttering at first. Zen was in shock as he held me close. "How did she get in here?" Izana nearly shouted his question as I saw Jane had claws that were clashing on Izana's sword.

"Once out of here I will make you all suffer I will start with the Healing Princess by bringing the nightmare I gave her true" Jane spoke with a crazy laugh as I started to shake and hold onto Zen tighter getting him to give me a worried look. "She is too fast to hit the weak point" Soo-Won spoke as Hak was on the ground slightly out of breath. "If I had my weapon" he mumbled in pure rage seeing his glaive on the ground destroyed. Soon the crystal Yona was in started to glow along with the one near by in the middle. 

"Dammit" Hak spoke seeing as we all started to get worried. The Four Dragons were catching there breath while trying to destroy the crystal like they must of done for me as Jane jumped up high in the air like Jae-Ha was able to do so and landed on the crystal. "Now watch as the true Dragon King rises" Jane shouted loudly as the ground started to shake below us as the crystal along with Jane sunk into the ground. "Did she just kill herself?" Zen then asked getting up and pulling me with him.

I was close to him, holding onto Zen as he kept me close to him, not letting me go. A huge crack started to make on the ground as Zen moved fast, pulling me with him so we didn't fall down or get hurt as others were moving. Some of Izana's solders fell down the crack unable to move in time as Yona's crystal destroyed itself turning into dust as Yona was laying there on the ground looking very pale. "Yona" the four dragons were all around her as Yoon was helping the soldiers who got hurt before rushing to Yona. 

Me, Zen, Izana, Soo-Won and Hak were on the other side of the new made canyon in front of us. "HOW IS SHE?" Soo-Won shouted as Hak was about to shout the same thing as Yoon was checking on Yona looking worried. "Weak, it is as if half her life was sucked out of her" Yoon nearly shouted worried getting some herbs out his bag fast as a giant red and black dragon came out the ground roaring. The roar was sending out a sound wave pushing us all backwards slightly. "The Four Dragons" the dragon's voice was male and echoed around us all.

Did that Jane girl really just kill herself to bring this Dragon to our world? "This is bad" I only just heard Zeno as the Blood dragon roared once more toward the Dragons sending them flying away from Yona and Yoon as Yoon was covering Yona's body with his own. The Dragon soon saw Yona and Yoon it's eyes that were red turned black. "Hiryuu still is alive" it's voice showed off the bloodlust and rage it had as Hak was holding a part of his broken glaive blade. He threw it hard hitting the side of the Dragon's face.

The dragon roared in pain as it glared toward us all blood coming from the blade as it was stuck in it's cheek. "Want her dead you better kill me first" Hak spoke stealing Soo-Won's sword as he rushed ahead. "Izana, please keep her safe" I heard Zen as he let go of me and rushed ahead with Hak. "ZEN" I shouted trying to rush ahead until Izana grabbed my arm and pulled me backwards as my back his Izana's chest. He was holding me back with just one arm. "Please let me go they can get killed" I begged loudly as my eyes watered.

Hak turned his head to Zen as he stopped held Soo-Won's sword forward as Zen jumped onto it. He was only just able to balance on the sword as Hak swung the sword as hard as he could sending Zen flying toward the Dragon as Hak then ran and jumped at the last second using the sword to cluch onto the Dragon that roared in pain as Zen was higher up near the Dragon's face as the Dragon started to glow. I saw Yona was waking up looking weak as the dragon flew into the air. "ZEN" Kiki, Mitsuhude and I shouted in pure worry and fear.

Izana looked worried but had put his full trust into his brother. Soo-Won looked around seeing a tree. "If we cut that tall tree we can make a bridge" Soo-Won spoke as Izana passed him his sword. "I will keep her safe for my brother" Izana only spoke not even looking at Soo-Won as his grip on me slightly got tighter as Soo-Won took his sword as he rushed to cut down a tree. Some soldiers on our side went to go help the King. Hak was able to get on the Dragon's back and was standing holding his balance as he was moving to Zen who just climbed onto the back.

Hak was helping Zen on his feet as the Dragon soon let out fire from his breath heading toward Yona and Yoon. "MISS" Zeno moved fast and in front of Yoon and Yona taking the hit. "ZENO" I shouted in pure worry as Yona had done so also as the dragon stopped as a pure burnt Zeno fell to the ground. I was in pure shock to see his skin and health grow back with scales on him. "Zeno you idiot you still feel the pain" Yona nearly shouted her eyes water as she was helping Zeno sit up. "Zeno is Misses shield" Zeno only replied.

I looked toward the dragon and the two guys on top struggling to stay on as Hak moved to behind the Dragon's neck. Zen threw Hak his sword as Hak stabbed both Zen's and Soo-Won's swords into the back of the Dragons neck getting it to roar loudly and start to crash down as Hak pulled Zen to hold onto his own sword as Hak was holding onto Soo-Won's. They was using the swords to stay on and hope they didn't get hurt to much. That moment the soldiers were moving the tree to be a bridge over the canyon.

Izana let me go as I crossed it first and fast, nearly falling off as I headed over to Yona and Yoon as Yona was shaking and even more pale than I first thought. "Shirayuki we gotta send that thing back to where it belongs, it cant die it will just come back stronger" Yona spoke offering her hands to me as I was in shocked. "Healing Princess or should I say Queen, Hera the wife and lover of King Hiryuu the Red Dragon" Yona then spoke smiling as I was in shock but took her hand as her eyes were glowing and from the small puddle next to me.

The puddle might of been made of blood but I was able to see my own eyes were glowing also. "I got Zeno. Both of you, please be safe" Yoon spoke smiling toward us both as I helped Yona onto her feet. "We got each other so nothing to worry about" Yona and I spoke at the same time as there was colour returning to Yona's face as we both smiled toward each other. Both of us just looked into each other eyes and we understood what to do right away. It was as if I could read Yona's own heart and mind and she was healing off my own health.