~Chapter 7~

In The Kouka Kingdom,
Hak's Pov, 

Gi-Gan and Joo-Doh didn't get along right away as she was smirking all the time while teasing the hell out of him. I laughed a couple of the times even. "The brats will be back soon, all ships but the two unknowns are on lock down" Gi-Gan spoke turning her head to the unknown ships making me do the same as my mind was still in rage that Soo-Won was helping us. The fact that Gi-Gan let him on the ship annoyed me. "Jae-Ah better hurry his ass or I'm going to beat him again" Gi-Gan soon spoke before smoking her pipe.

"May I join in beating up the pervert?" I soon asked needing to let out more stress than anything as Gi-Gan laughed slightly getting me to look at her as her eyes were closed. "You can beat him up fully for me Hak. It is good to meet someone who can take Jae-Ah on other than myself" Gi-Gan answered as I smirked slightly as I noticed Soo-Won was trying to figure Gi-Gan out while Joo-Doh was still stressed from Gi-Gan's teasing. "CAPTAIN" some of the pirates shouting at the side of the ship.

We all turned our heads as I saw Shin-Ah coming onto the ship as I looked at him and then around him. 

"The others are hurt still?" I asked as the silent one of the group nodded as Ao the groups pet squirrel was on his shoulder eating a nut

"The others are hurt still?" I asked as the silent one of the group nodded as Ao the groups pet squirrel was on his shoulder eating a nut. "I got one dragon at lest, Shin-Ah can you see check out the ships from here?" I asked looking toward the unknown ships as Shin-Ah walked over and looked toward them as Joo-Doh laughed getting me to look toward him. "From here? No one can see that far Thunder Beast" he soon spoke using my nickname.

"I go by Black Dragon now but you shall see" I replied as Shin-Ah looked toward me. "Men from another Kingdom not any known or near our own" he soon informed me as Joo-Doh was staring at him in shock and disbelieving his ears. Soo-Won was clapping impressed rushing over and taking Shin-Ah's hands. "How far can you see? You can see through the full wood mask?" he asked as Shin-Ah had his normal mask over his eyes. His full power was killing people with one look into his eyes.

He was scared of the power so he hid his eyes under his mask. Shin-Ah looked toward me as we all knew how much he hurt Yona. Even today Yona was still hurt from what Soo-Won had done to her and to her father. "No allowed to kill him yet, why I wanted you guys here fast, good luck holding me back alone Shin-Ah" I only spoke heading to the exit of the ship to get Gi-Gan standing in front of me and blocking my path as she opened her eyes looking toward me. "Hak, if Shin-Ah is right then it could be another country even. I have seen pirates from other lands, they are not nice as we are" Gi-Gan warned. 

"I ain't nice when Yona's life is in risk so trust me they better hope Shin-Ah can hold me back alone" I replied as she nodded and moved as I turned my head to see Shin-Ah behind me nodding. "Soo-Won you coming or not? Joo-Doh has to stay behind or I will end up killing one of you" I asked my question as if I liked it or not without the others fighting people from another land would be unwise and a death wish. "Joo-Doh find out information that this lovely lady knows" Soo-Won ordered walking over to stand next to Shin-Ah.

He was looking toward me and I was able to tell he was shocked. "No choice in matter Shin. I want him dead as much as you and Kija, even more in fact" I spoke walking ahead with Shin-Ah and Soo-Won both following me. I hated the fact Soo-Won was coming with but he was able to fight good with a sword. I hated it even more he was using the King's sword. "Shin-Ah get on a roof and look around this guy who has Yona is still somewhere in town, I will look around Jae-Ah's known spots" I ordered as Shin-Ah nodded and listened rushing off towards the tallest building in the town.

"He is one of the great dragons, I'm impressed but people from other lands sounds a bit questionable" Soo-Won spoke as I turned my head toward him as he was looking around. "Gi-Gan says she has seen them before. I believe her way more than I would believe you ever in my life" I replied coldly as I walked ahead once more getting Soo-Won to follow once more as my own mind was thinking about Yona. It was hard to keep her quiet so they must of knocked her out for awhile. "The others better get here soon" I muttered to myself.

Holding back from hurting Soo-Won was hard as it was. "Hak" Soo-Won got my attention as he was looking at some blood drops that lead off. They was fresh. "They are on the move" I spoke following the blood fast, Soo-Won following as I saw Shin-Ah on the building as I pointed toward the blood as he was looking this way. He was following it with his own sight as he soon started moving headed toward the front ports. I slammed the bottom part of my glaive on the ground using the power to blast off ahead to speed up.

I soon saw a unknown male wearing what looked like a cult getup carrying a unknown in his arms that was letting the blood drops out. "Up ahead" I nearly shouted seeing some of the pirates near by rushing over also as the unknown had started to speed up in pace. This guy wasn't getting out of here that easy.