~Chapter 12~

In The Kingdom Of Clarines,
Shirayuki's Pov,

Me and Yona got to the boat in time to get on as it started to head back to the town outside the Clarines castle. We was both out of breath and ended up sitting on the ground of the ship. "Well, well Shirayuki" I heard Mihaya's voice getting me to look up seeing him smirking toward me. 

"Prince Zen and King Izana have nearly every Kingdom looking for you with a very big reward as a prize" he soon spoke informing me as he kept his dark blue eyes closed as Yona got up and moved in front of me, crossing her arms

"Prince Zen and King Izana have nearly every Kingdom looking for you with a very big reward as a prize" he soon spoke informing me as he kept his dark blue eyes closed as Yona got up and moved in front of me, crossing her arms. She was slightly out of breath still and shocked me. "Then move it buddy, I saved her ass not you" she replied getting Mihaya to open his eyes and look toward her. He smirked even more. "Two girls with the same hair, now that is rare" he spoke as Yona didn't look impressed.

"You will end up losing an eye" she then spoke as he chuckle walking off to another part of the ship as I got up still out of breath myself. "Who was that loser?" she soon asked looking toward me as the whole trip back to the town was me explaining who Mihaya was and how he and I did meet. Yona was in pure shock I didn't hit him. It made me laugh a ton as Yona would explain about her friends. One stood out the most. Son Hak or well most went by Hak Son. It was a strange name but when she talked about him I knew how she felt.

It was how I talked about Zen even now. I smiled when I saw the light in her eyes when speaking about him as once back in town we got off the boat as Yona looked around in 'awe'. "Never been to Clarines before?" I asked as she shook her head no. She was enjoying the beauty that even today I enjoyed and loved. A small reason I moved here. The main was Zen. "It's late" I spoke seeing it as sunset as Yona looked around. "Got a place that sells weapons near by?" Yona then asked shocking me.

I saw she was looking toward her arrows and the fact I heard her mumbling about a bow before. I nodded and lead the way. We got into the store as Yona got some arrows and tested some bows as there was a small competition. The best person with the skills of a bow would win a free bow and arrow set of their own choice. Yona was in right away as the only female to be doing so. Many of the men were trying to flirt or pick on her for doing so. "SHIRA" I heard Obi's voice as I turned around to see him rushing off looking in relief.

"OBI" I shouted back smiling as he got to me. We both ended up in a hug as he pulled away asking so many questions at once. I was unable to pick up any of them. "Obi please so down" I begged as I turned my head seeing Yona's turn. She was aiming the bow with her eyes closed. Everyone even the judge picked up on it and was all watching. Even Obi ended up watching as Yona shot without even looking and got the target in perfect place. She drew another arrow fast and show another target from another person before hand who tried teasing her.

She shot the arrow that went through his own and through the target as Yona opened her eyes smiling. "I still got it even with a bad bow" Yona laughed as she turned her head toward me. "Yona that was amazing" I spoke as she walked over to me, letting others take their turns. They all had stopped trying to tease, pick on or flirt with Yona after it. "If I had a bow before hand getting away from kidnappers would of been easier" Yona then spoke as Obi soon grabbed her hands. "You saved Shirayuki?" he asked as I answered a 'yes' before Yona could answer.

"Thank you for saving my Miss" he spoke as Yona was in some shock but smiled toward Obi. "It was nothing she helped with my back shoulder and I was also kidnapped too" Yona replied and explained as she ended up winning getting the best bow she could find for herself. After seeing her skill, I wasn't shock that she won. Seeing her skill made me want to even learn how to use the bow myself. We started walking toward the inn as Obi was offering to pay. I tried helping out but had no luck.

"What Kingdom are you from Yona?" Obi soon asked as Yona was removing the bandage on her head even after I told her not to do so. "Kouka Kingdom" Yona answered confusing me and Obi. None of us had heard of that Kingdom but then again what I heard was Yona was from another country even. "Oh yeah I wanted to ask who is this Thunder Beast that the cultist people were scared of?" I soon asked as Yona smiled slightly the light in her eyes were back as I understood and knew the answer right away.

"Hak, the Thunder Beast Of The Kouka Kingdom the most powerful human warrior, even most people think he ain't even. He can even keep up with The Four Dragons" Yona answered as Obi was confused as was I. Yona already promised to show and explain more when her friends got to this country. Yona was sure they was coming as I was I. From what I heard they was all a family. In a way Zen, Obi, Kiki, Mitsuhude and I was. "We go to the castle soon as we wake up" Obi soon spoke looking around.

I knew he would be more protective. "Miss Kiki should be meeting me here soon, she will most likely bring the others" Obi soon spoke as I nodded. "I hope Zen and they are alright" I spoke remembering that I was taken when the castle was under attack. "Master didn't get hurt, Miss Kiki hurt a ton of people and Mitsuhude was by Master's side" Obi informed me as I let out a sigh of relief. "Where did you learn to be so good with medicine Shirayuki?" Yona soon asked as that whole night me and Obi got to know a lot about Yona and she got to know us.