~Chapter 15~

In The Kingdom Of Clarines Still,
Yona's Pov Still, 

It wasn't long until I saw Jae-Ha show up next to me and Shirayuki as I smiled toward him. "I made you guys worry again" I spoke smiling toward my friend known as The Green Dragon.

 "I made you guys worry again" I spoke smiling toward my friend known as The Green Dragon

"You got hurt in the back again" he spoke worried as Shirayuki turned her head. "Kiki better hurry or this could get worse than it looks" Shirayuki mumbled as I was guessing it was toward herself. "Yoon has herbs for healing" Jae-Ha informed her as Shirayuki looked toward him. "We need them now, moving Yona will get her worse" she spoke as Jae-Ha nodded and looked toward Gi-Gan's ship as he ran to the edge and pushed off the side into a jump with his right leg, where his dragon power rested.

This pushed him off into the air making him look as if he was flying like he normally did as Shirayuki was staring at him in 'awe'. "That's Jae-Ha the Green Dragon" I informed her as she looked toward me. "They really are dragons" she spoke sounding excited getting me to laugh slightly and weakly as she then looked toward me worried once more. Gi-Gan's ship was getting closer and closer to the port as I saw Jae-Ha jumping over and land on the ground with Yoon who was holding his bag close to him.

"Again with your back?" he asked as Jae-Ha landed next to me and Shirayuki as Yoon rushed to my side going on his own knees to be the other side of Shirayuki

"Again with your back?" he asked as Jae-Ha landed next to me and Shirayuki as Yoon rushed to my side going on his own knees to be the other side of Shirayuki. "Lucky I got the right herbs this time to help out" he mumbled putting his bag next to him getting some herbs out. "The wound is not too deep they want her alive what is lucky" Shirayuki spoke as Yoon froze looking toward her. "YOU TWO HAVE MATCHING HAIR!" he then shouted in pure shock getting me to laugh once more at his reaction.

"Unlike Yona, I don't feel like protecting her so means not all red heads are the red dragon recarnation" Jae-Ha spoke as I saw Prince Zen, Obi and Mitsuhude rush back over. Yoon and Shirayuki started working together in dealing with my back as at times I did hiss as soon I heard Gi-Gan's ship pull up to the port as I heard the Pirate Crew Of Awa speaking loudly. "YONA!" I heard their voices as I smiled my eyes watering. "I knew you guys would come" I whispered as Jae-Ha grabbed my hand, sitting in front of me smiling toward me. 

"What kind of man leaves such a beauty to get hurt" he spoke acting like a dramatic hopeless romantic like he always did getting me to smile more. "Before they all come down I need to warn you Yona tha-" before Jae-Ha could finish I heard Zeno and Kija shouting my name as Yoon and Shirayuki was helping me sit up as I saw the other three dragons soon next to Jae-Ha.

 "Before they all come down I need to warn you Yona tha-" before Jae-Ha could finish I heard Zeno and Kija shouting my name as Yoon and Shirayuki was helping me sit up as I saw the other three dragons soon next to Jae-Ha

Jae-Ha the Green dragon. Kija the white dragon who had great beauty. Zeno the yellow dragon who was the most friendliest person ever and last the quiet Shin-Ah the blue dragon. "Guys" I spoke as Zeno hugged me shouting 'MISS' while his eyes were watering. "You guys are ok" I spoke as I was holding back tears as Zeno pulled away nodding talking about how I knew he would be fine and how he was our shield. "STUPID" Yoon shouted his eyes watering as he hugged me tight shocking at at first.

"We was going to be fine, we was all so worried about you" Yoon then spoke hugging me slightly tighter as I smiled more hugging back. "Kija, Jae-Ha are you two fine? You got so badly hurt" I then spoke worried as the two were smiling toward me. Soon as Yoon pulled away Kija hugged me saying how they would all be fine knowing that I was safe as it nearly made me cry. "Yona" I heard Hak's voice as Kija and I pulled away from the hug as I smiled seeing him but I ended up stepping back in shock seeing Soo-Won.

Hak looked away as I saw the bloodlust and rage in his eyes. He was hating the fact Soo-Won was next to him as Joo-Doh was behind him. "You are safe Yona" Soo-Won gave me a smile as I took a breath calming myself as I saw Gi-Gan coming off the boat walking over toward me. "Someone with the same hair as Yona is rare" she spoke looking at Shirayuki as I smiled toward her. "She saved my life at lest twice" I informed them all as the four dragons were around her. Jae-Ha holding her hands.

"Such a beauty saving my own. I thank you" he spoke smiling toward her as Shirayuki was frozen in some shock as soon Gi-Gan threw a throwing dagger into his arm getting him to let go out and shout at her. "I taught you better pick up lines you failure" she only replied as she then put her free hand on my cheek and smiled toward me. "You are safe. That is all that matters" she then spoke as I sadly shook my head. "We was just attacked right before you all showed, this is far from over and Shirayuki is also a target, we are not to leave until we make sure they are no longer a threat to her" I spoke shocking Soo-Won and Joo-Doh.

The pirates leaning on the side of the ship were shouting 'AYE!' while the others smirked. Gi-Gan was smirking with her eyes closed while the four dragons gave me the thumbs up. "Yona you don't have to do that, you should go home to where you are safe" Shirayuki spoke as I smiled toward her. "What kind of person turns there back on someone in need of help? Plus we saved each others lifes once but you saved me a second time along with letting me wait here for my friends when you should of taken me to the doctors or castle like you said" I replied as she smiled toward me.

"Who knew this country have pretty guys too" Jae-Ha spoke seeing Prince Zen, Obi, Mitsuhude and Kiki. "Jae-Ha the white haired one is the Prince of this country" I informed him as soon he and Kija were bowing to him. "We thank you for helping our Yona" they spoke at the same time getting me to sigh slightly. "WAIT WHAT IS UP WITH THAT HAND THOUGH" Obi then shouted as Kija got up showing off his white dragon hand. It was where his dragon power rested. "I am the White Dragon. One of the four dragons who protect the red dragon" Kija explained as he made his hand grow.

Obi was around the hand looking at it with sparkles in his eyes. "You find that impressive you should see Shin-Ah's eyes" Jae-Ha said smirking looking toward the dragon who was now behind me in a second. "Stop trying to tease him Pervert" Hak spoke getting Jae-Ha to glare toward him. "They are so lively like you said" Shirayuki laughed slightly as I nodded smiling. "They are my family" I replied to her as Kija was holding Jae-Ha back from attacking Hak while Soo-Won was speaking with Prince Zen right away.

I looked away from him in some fear even as Kiki and Mitsuhude picked up on it. Mitsuhude sticking by the Prince's side while Kiki walked over to me and Shirayuki. 

Why would Hak and the others bring HIM here?