~Chapter 6~

In The Kingdom Of Clarines,
Zen's Pov,

My brother and I were still questioning the unknown cult follower. "You trying to kill the knight?" my brother soon asked as the cultist didn't want to even look toward him. I saw that the young boy was unsure on what to answer now. My brother was getting annoyed with it. I stepped forward toward him before my brother could. I had met many people who were short or tall but he was pretty short. I had just thought they was a short person by this boy's voice had to made him pretty young at lest.

"How about your name or something to call you?" I soon asked nicer than my brother was as my brother had crossed his arms while the cultist was a little shocked by it or the question. "Ivan" he then answered me as he wasn't looking toward me. I was unsure on why or what he could be feeling with the mask still on. In a way his cult to him was a religion that he believed. "This Great Dragon, what is it about them?" I soon asked knowing the questions around Obi and Shirayuki alone were the ones he was no longer answering.

"The Dragon is known for being powerful but the Great Red Dragon was known for being a great leader with power they don't even know. Their power was put into four other dragons even. The Great Red Dragon is already here the last part of our puzzle is the Healing Princess" Ivan soon spoke smiling as I soon caught on speaking about his religion on other hand he was free on doing so. Hearing the answer my mind went to the 'Great Red Dragon'. This person was kidnapped or already a part of their group.

"May I hear more about this 'Red Fate'?" I then asked as my brother was no leaning on the wall staring away from us. He was thinking and listening. "The Red Fate goes with the coming red moon. At that time the Great Dragon and Healing Princess must be brought together" he only explained as the red eclipse was in a weeks time. From what the other prisoner talked about with his boss they would send more and more people along with more deadly ones to get what they wanted and that was Shirayuki.

"The guy you hit with the dart was a good friend who's job is to look after the Healing Princess" I soon spoke as Ivan then looked toward me his mouth showing his was in shock but soon lost the emotion. "The dart won't kill him just make him ill for awhile" Ivan then mumbled as he was conflicted with the idea of right and wrong. He was brought up under this religion meaning in a way he was controlled to do this. He was not in full right or wrong. "Why?" I soon asked as Ivan looked toward my brother than me.

"They want to get the Princess without trouble" he soon answered as worry hit me slightly as my brother moved toward the door. "Zen leave him, he won't he harmed but I will need to think of what to do" my brother spoke before leaving the room first as I myself was in some shock hearing that he wasn't too upset any longer. I then took a small breath. "Ivan, what happens if the Dragon or Princess don't want to come along?" I then asked getting worried for Shirayuki's safety even more by the second.

"My leaders will take them by force but that always confused us. We was taught that they was recarnation of the great Healing and Dragon Gods. I thought we was meant to agree with their own choices" Ivan answered looking at the ground. I was able to see he was thinking. He himself didn't want to hurt Obi or Shirayuki. My brother saw that now along with myself as I left the room as some guards came along to keep watch. Kiki and Mitsuhude were waiting for me as I looked to them.

"Obi gonna be down for awhile, Shirayuki is in danger by more than one party of people" I then informed them as they both were worried but nodded as I walked ahead to see Obi and Shirayuki. I heard Kiki and Mitsuhude following behind me as my mind was on this other person. This unknown was already taken from their home. From Ivan's voice and his reply on my last question it was easy to hear that they forced and took this unknown. "Kiki can you contact anyone, someone else is in trouble too" I then spoke.

"Understood" Kiki replied before I heard her rushing off as I felt a hand on my shoulder making me turn my head to see Mitsuhude looking toward me. "Calm down or you will make Shirayuki feel worse than she does. She most likely is blaming herself about Obi as it is" he then spoke as I let out a small sigh nodding as I knew he was right. I was worried, confused and deep in my own thoughts. I didn't want to worry Shirayuki anymore than I had to. "So someone else in trouble too huh?" he then asked.

"Someone who has bright red hair like Shirayuki" I answered as Mitsuhude looked at me in shock. The hair colour so bright was so rare. Shirayuki was the first ever people I had meet who had such hair. "Someone out there really has it too?" he then asked while I nodded. He, himself was now thinking also as this other person must of been in real trouble. I was trying to calm my own mind as we walked to the infirmary to see Ryuu coming out of the testing room. He look slightly worried.

"You know what is on the dart?" I then asked as Garrack came into the room herself. Ryuu nodded as I saw a small bit of sweat go down the side of his face. "It is more of an illness a normal cold but a unknown herb was mixed with it and too much of the dose can be deadly if they are not watched and treated" Ryuu soon answered as we was all thinking Garrack put her had on her chin as if she had a beard she would of been stroking it. "They really wanted him out the way" I mumbled annoyed.

My thoughts were on the young Ivan and Obi but most of all they was on Shirayuki.