~Chapter 5~

In The Kouka Kingdom,
Hak's Pov,

After sending messages I rushed ahead on a horse heading to Awa. I knew that Gi-Gan would act right away with getting the pirate gang back together just for Yona. Both were close. With my leaning to watch Yona from afar without her noticing as she had good points when coming to sensing things. I remembered Gi-Gan's voice when it was the last night the pirate gang we joined were together. 'Once I Let You On The Ship, You Became As A Daughter To Me'. For Yona that was more than words after that point.

That point onward Yona saw her as a mother figure with her not having a mother around for her. Yona herself struggled to even remember her mother while everyone even people who never did meet her could remember her. She was a beautiful Queen as Yona did take after her in that side. Yona was a beautiful young woman, but had some problems with her being an crazy daredevil. I was moving as fast as I could. It took at lest two and a half days by horse to reach the town of the Earth Tribe. Soon as I got in town I saw some of the old pirates.

They took me right away to Gi-Gan who was on her old ship looking toward me.

She the adoptive mother of Jae-Ah the Green Pervert Dragon. She even in a way was Yona's. Both cared for each other in that way by the end of our task and mission to free the women of the town. "Where is that idiot flirt?" she asked after taking a puff of her pipe as I explained what had happened in Xing with the Dragons getting trouble and getting arrested for doing so in a way but was attacked when they didn't want to go in without trouble as they got arrested for showing they was the Dragons.

Gi-Gan shook her head sighing not looking shocked at all. "All ships are being watched, sights of a hurt bleeding unknown female and male in the town but unsure on where they are. Everyone is on lookout mostly the women she saved" Gi-Gan then informed me as I nodded and very grateful to everyone in the two but was too stressed in showing it. Gi-Gan raised an eyebrow slightly taking another puff of her pipe and blew out some smoke when breathing. "You and Yona finally told each other how you feel then?" she then asked.

I was jumped and shocked from her question coughing slightly as I rubbed the back of my neck. My own cheeks were blushing slightly as Gi-Gan smirked. "Hurt her feelings and you will have everyone out for you" she then spoke and walked up closer to me. I was slightly taller but she had gotten into my face glaring right toward me in a serious tone. "I trained Jae-Ah but unlike him I aint cocky and mess around. Hurt her and I will have you dead before morning" she then threatened as I looked toward her.

"I would hurt anyone even myself who harms her" I only replied as she soon smiled but was easy to see she was trying not to smirk as she moved away toward her normal chair with one hand on her hip and the other holding her pipe close by near her face. "Something else is there aint there?" she soon asked as I groaned slightly shaking my head and then sighed knowing if she wanted to know she would find out. "She kissed me and then rushed off for the mission and then got taken before I could even tell her my own feelings" I then answered.

Gi-Gan turned her head smirking fully looking toward me as my blushing had gotten much worse. My whole face felt flushed. She soon gave out a chuckle reminding me of the Pervert, Jae-Ah. "We will find her no matter what" she soon then spoke with a serious and worried tone as I saw it in her own face and eyes she was worried for Yona as much as I was. "CAPTAIN THE KING IS IN TOWN" I heard one of the members of the crew shout as my own eyes widen in shock along with Gi-Gan.

"Followed to the ship and you will have more problems" Gi-Gan muttered toward her crew as they was the ones to take me here and lead the way. She got up and walked out as I followed to see Soo-Won and Han Joo-Doh right at the port next to the ship. Han Joo-Doh looked each other with glares.

Joo-Doh was Soo-Won's personal guard and the general of the Sky Tribe

Joo-Doh was Soo-Won's personal guard and the general of the Sky Tribe. He would go by Joo-Doh and leave out the 'Han' part of his name most of the time like I was Hak Son but kept the 'Son' part out of my name. "Now then we can all be friends right?" Soo-Won asked smiling brightly like he was a friendly person as Gi-Gan herself was glaring toward him getting even me scared with how she walked off the ship to stand in front of Soo-Won as Joo-Doh had his hand on his sword holder. 

I was getting ready to jump in. "Even after what you put Yona went through? For my own adoptive daughter's safety why would I even let you join this?" she asked in harsh and pure rage as even the crew around us started to glare toward Soo-Won. I was in shock that Gi-Gan knew but it was easy to see the rest of the crew didn't even know. Soo-Won himself and Joo-Doh were shocked by her words but I was unsure on the daughter part or the fact she knew. As I wondered my mind picked both.

Soo-Won lost his smile his face serious in tone along with a aura type thing he was giving out. "I want to protect her more than anyone. A small reason I cut her out but I regret that with all my heart and I owe her more than anything from what I have heard. She has helped this Country and Kingdom along with other Kingdoms more than anyone will ever know" Soo-Won then answered Gi-Gan that had a puff on her pipe thinking and seeing if he was telling the truth or not. She was good at finding out.

Even I for one knew she would be able to call out Soo-Won's lies. She turned her head to face me able to know my own bloodlust for Soo-Won. "Hak as you have joined the crew once more this is Captains orders not to harm our two guest as well as you King Soo-Won, here no one will treat you like a King we are pirates after all along with all my crew are not to be harmed by any of you or your men" Gi-Gan spoke in a serious ton more than Soo-Won's as he nodded in agreement. 

I then understood why she lied about me rejoining the crew. She wanted me protected. She got on the ship once more with Soo-Won and Joo-Doh both following. Many of the crew were quiet and watching them carefully. "If we sit around and wait for that lazy idiot Jae-Ah, Yona can get hurt even more" Gi-Gan looked toward me as I nodded in agreement as she then turned to face her crew. "Gather information from the town, we all owe Yona more than anything, they are on our side so get moving you brats" Gi-Gan nearly shouted.

The crew replied with 'Aye Captain' before rushing around and many off the ship while others were making letters and coded ones also. "Hak many people will try and get on you the most. Not all are happy about the way you acted before hand" Gi-Gan then spoke her eyes closed as she took another puff as I smirked slightly. "I can handle them again. Dealt with it last time did I not?" I then asked as she smirked herself nodding blowing out smoke from her mouth. "So how do you plan on helping the crew your majesty?" she then asked.

"I have friends, power and money to help out and to give to you anyone who can help us" Soo-Won answered as Gi-Gan laughed slightly and hit me in the side with her elbow. "None of us want money, we want Yona safe in this idiot's arms" Gi-Gan replied to him as I sighed shaking my head as Gi-Gan then looked toward two set of unknown ships not far from the port. "They been there since yesterday" she then mumbled. "Soon as you see Jae-Ha send him to them ships, he can get there and back within seconds and be less work for getting ships there" Gi-Gan then spoke.

I nodded in agreement as my mind went to one thing. Why would they even take Yona alive without even asking for money from Soo-Won?