~Chapter 3~

In The Kouka Kingdom,
Hak's Pov, 

Once I had heard word that Yona was shot with something unknown and went missing when facing Soo-Won I rushed away from the border line heading toward her last known location where Vold and Algira where at. Both were hurt from a small battle with what Soo-Won's soldiers found out hit-men. They was paid to capture Yona. Some had done so. Soo-Won himself had gotten hurt in the fight as there was so many paid to do so. Someone of high pay or title had to of done this and that was a short list.

Soon as I got close by some soldiers were in my way I was out of breath and sweating slightly from running and riding the horse. The soldiers had swords pointed at me as I saw Soo-Won not far. I wanted to end his life more than anyone out there, more than Yona. I wanted to strike the traitor down but Yona had to come first. I had to tell her how I felt back. "Sorry, but I don't have any time to waste" I spoke harshly aiming my glaive toward the soldiers as I had let my cloak back at the border line. 

Many soldiers ended up around me and all look afraid. They all blamed me for Yona's father the late King Ii's death. "Move before I kill all of you here and now" I ordered loudly and harshly as they was all going slightly pale. I was known throughout the Kouka and other Kingdoms for my skill in fighting. "Let him through" I heard Soo-Won's voice shocking many soldiers as they finally let me through as I moved past them not even looking at any. My eyes saw Soo-Won as he was moving toward me. 

Bloodlust building up even more seeing him as I moved my eyes fast not wanting to put Yona in dangers way any longer. My eyes landed on Vold and Algira as I rushed over to the. Vold had bleeding deep cuts all over him as he was laying on a medical war bed while Algira had a broken arm. Both had bruises, cuts and dust all over them. "What happened?" I asked them both as they was both looking guilty as I knew Yona must of made them stay pretty far back from her while she spoke to Soo-Won.

"Attack on the King and Yona, unknown bounty hunters some were after a pay while others were already paid. Yona got hit in the back of her right shoulder, the grabbed her and ran as we all was trying to get to her" Vold answered as Algira picked up Yona's bow from behind him as my eyes widen slightly my grip on my glaive got very tight as many were looking toward me in pure fear. "Hak" Soo-Won's voice was behind me as I turned around not giving a friendly look toward my old childhood friend.

He and I were closer than anyone. He, me and Yona were all close since we was toddlers even. "She dies Soo-Won so do you" I threatened as many people were about to rush at me in a fight until Soo-Won lifted his hand. His face holding no emotion but his eyes holding worry and guilt. I didn't believe anything about him anymore. His words, emotions or actions. "Hak she matters to me still too" Soo-Won spoke as I gave a 'tisk' turning my head to the two hurt friends Yona had made from the Xing Kingdom.

"Soon as you can get back to Princess Tao, she will need you and please break the others out. I will need the dragons to hold me back from murdering everyone" I spoke as they both looked at me in shock but soon had serious faces and nodded in agreement as I looked toward the man I hated more than anything. "Show me where the fight took place" I ordered as Soo-Won didn't push me. He alone knew my bloodlust and rage. He alone knew how powerful I could get and how I would keep my words. 

He also knew I would protect Yona with my own life and would kill anyone who got in my way. He took me to the Fire Tribe torch as I saw blood right next to it along with one of Yona's arrows. I walked over looking toward it seeing how the blood was spattered. Looking through and feeling the wind it was easy to see that the one who shot the arrow wasn't very far from Yona and the arrow wasn't normal. There wasn't much blood. Whatever really was shot at her was made to keep her alive and put her in a coma type sleep.

I moved heading toward the edge of the wall the torch was on to see a small nest made for hitting Yona. I saw some papers here and there easy to see they was waiting and planning this for awhile. "They had to of known your plan of attacking Xing Kingdom" I mumbled knowing Soo-Won would hear behind me as I then looked around seeing some blood in other places. Parts had much more blood and some had body parts.

Chopped off arms, hands and heads. "Anyone see what way they ran with her?" I then asked knowing I had no choice but to ask him. Vold and Algira were hurt to move up here. Both needed rest and help before moving back to Xing. "Toward our own country most likely toward the Earth Tribe" Soo-Won answered as I turned fully to face him. "How fast can you send messages?" I then asked him as he was confused slightly but knew I had a small plan. "Faster than getting there by person" he only answered right away.

"I need you to send a message to someone in the Earth Tribes Awa to a woman named Gi-Gan" I then explained knowing how much Gi-Gan looked at Yona as a daughter. She and Yona spent a short time together but Yona never had a mother herself and the two bonded with the heart of helping the people of Awa. Both gaining a mother and daughter type bond. "Think of it as done" Soo-Won replied as I looked from the wall outward at the north part of the Fire Tribe's land. My own heart and mind wishing for the same thing.

Yona to be safe and alright. She was hurt as it was. Her own heart and mind was hurt before even getting here. "You better also message the Xing Kingdom I need the dragons and if my friends can't get there straight away you better free them" I looked toward Soo-Won as I was able to feel my own aura of bloodlust and rage. I understood why everyone was afraid. I was glad they was. "I agreed to hold off the war for Yona as it is Hak. A message about all this is already heading to the Xing Princesses" Soo-Won informed me.

"Send another toward Yoon, he is with us and the dragons, inform him to meet me in Awa right away" I then spoke as I headed toward the stairs, Soo-Won following me. I knew that I couldn't waste time in waiting for them. Kija and Jae-ah were already hurt as it was. They was going to be slow. I had to put Yona first like I normally did. My own mind was being clouded with the thought of guilt. I gave into her plan of splitting up in the first pace. I was wondering if I didn't. I was hoping that she was safe.

I knew they wanted her alive, I was hoping they kept that when she woke up.