~Chapter 4~

In The Kingdom Of Clarines,
Zen's Pov, 

Shirayuki and I got to the guards to see Obi on the ground in pure pain. His skin was pale and he was sweating badly as Shirayuki rushed to his side checking his pulse. "I-I'm sorry Master, t-they got away" Obi spoke in pure pain looking toward me as seeing the guilt and pain in Shirayuki's eyes hearing how much pain he was in a way hurt me more. "Don't worry about that" I replied as guards were informing me of the attackers. Some were fighting others. Two different set of attackers.

Both different in weapons and clothes. Some looked like normal bounty hunters while the others were wearing crow type masks that were pure red along with red clothes with unknown symbol on them. Sounding like a cult. That worried me also. "Obi needs to be put in a dark room fast" Shirayuki spoke looking toward me her eyes were watering as I ordered the guards to carry him fast. They listened right away as Shirayuki and I followed. "Shira-" Obi went to finish Shirayuki's name but started coughing badly.

"Obi please stop talking for once" Shirayuki replied in a begging tone as she looked like she was about to burst into tears. Soon I saw Ryuu rushing over looking worried.

Shirayuki soon showed Ryuu two darts now in the rag she had as my eyes widen more seeing a second one that had some blood on it

Shirayuki soon showed Ryuu two darts now in the rag she had as my eyes widen more seeing a second one that had some blood on it. Shirayuki was asking Ryuu to test them for anything he could as he agree and rushed off to his work room as Shirayuki was asking for someone to inform Garrack of what happened and that she was needed soon as. Obi was put into a guest chamber that was dark as Obi was put on the bed as Shirayuki rushed to the spare desk grabbing a ink pen and paper.

She was writing on it and then came over to me. "Please hurry Zen and get these from Garrack" Shirayuki begged passing me the paper as I took it nodding as I hurried out the room making the guards stay outside as I ran into Garrack, Shirayuki's boss.

 "Please hurry Zen and get these from Garrack" Shirayuki begged passing me the paper as I took it nodding as I hurried out the room making the guards stay outside as I ran into Garrack, Shirayuki's boss

Ryuu was a young boy but was Shirayuki's co-worker as they was the best known Pharmacist around. I showed Garrack the list as she asked me to come along and carry some of the things on it. I agreed right away as we was both worried for Obi. My own mind went to the fact there was two different attackers who both was aiming for Obi and Shirayuki. We got into the Pharmacist area as Garrack was grabbing the things from the list. I saw Ryuu in the testing room next to us testing the darts already.