~Chapter 16~

In The Kingdom Of Clarines,
Shirayuki's Pov, 

That day we all walked toward the castle. Zen being in a talk with this Soo-Won who I heard from the Four Dragons he was King of Yona's Kingdom. I was in so much shock the King himself would come but I was in more shock to see Yona keeping her distance from him. Kiki, Obi and Mitsuhude all saw it also. Wasn't long until Zen noticed it also as he was in more a defensive ton. "Yona are you alright?" Kiki soon asked as Yona was in deep thought but smiled toward Kiki. I saw through the fake smile.

"I am fine, just thinking about a way to deal with the kidnappers" Yona then spoke as she was giving a half lie. It was easy to see she wasn't just thinking that alone. Something else was in her mind. Hak had not left Yona's side as his eyes were closed. From what I heard from Jae-Ha he was trying to keep his bloodlust in control. Hak himself wanted to kill King Soo-Won what confused me but it was a click that he had to of done something to Yona. "Miss please don't like about your feelings, please" Zeno the yellow dragon begged, hugging Yona's arm.

Yona smiled for real this time toward the yellow dragon. "You always see through people Zeno" Yona spoke as we reached the castle. The guards rushing to my side welcoming me back and asking if anyone hurt me. They was as lively as Yona's friends when they finally found her. They soon stood back and bowed to King Izana walking over. "You are unharmed Shirayuki?" he asked looking toward Zen and didnt even face me as he was King with unknowns brought to his gate. "Thanks to my new friend Yona yes" I answered looking toward Yona.

The corner of my eye caught Izana looking toward Yona and then toward Zen again. "These people came looking for Yona who is the other unknown we knew was kidnapped and this is King Soo-Won from the Kouka Kingdom" Zen spoke introducing the two Kings as Soo-Won had a friendly, childlike smile on his face. "I must thank your Pharmacist she also saved our Yona" Soo-Won spoke as Izana looked toward me trying to see if I trusted these people. Putting my own trust on people in judgement. 

"I only know Yona, King Izana" I informed him without any fear shocking Yona and her company as Izana smirked slightly. "Still have that tone of voice Shirayuki, good seems this hasn't fazed you much" Izana spoke as he looked away his eyes closed as Zen was glaring toward his older brother. "Brother" Zen mumbled as Izana opened his eyes to look at Zen them both having the same crystal blue eyes. "Let us head inside and talk" Izana then looked toward the guest as Yona shook her head no.

"I thank you for the offer King Izana but I want to work on these sets of kidnappers, they are not done yet and I will not be leaving this country until Shirayuki is no longer in threats glaze" Yona spoke sounding tall without fear, stutters or any doubt as Izana walked in front of Yona getting Soo-Won to step closer watching him carefully. I saw the way his protective eye was over Yona. He cared for her but I was unsure on what way. It was family type but there was love. Much like how Yona felt for Hak.

"You have your own type of tone, Yona wasn't it?" Izana asked as Yona nodded as Mitsuhude stepped forward slightly with Obi getting Obi to inform Izana of Yona's skills with a bow. "Can you hit moving targets?" Izana then asked Yona after hearing as Yona nodded. "With my real bow back" Yona looked toward Hak who pulled off a bow from his shoulder and bowed to Yona while passing it to her. "Hak you don't have to bow" Yona mumbled removing the bow she had gotten from town and swapped with the one Hak was holding.

Once done Hak got on his feet once more watching Yona with a protective eye. Much like how Zen would look at me when wanting me safe or after I got in some trouble. "Thank you Hak for bringing this with you" Yona spoke smiling as she looked toward Izana who soon looked up to show us a flock of birds. "The fastest you see, the leader of the flock" Izana pointed out to show a bird flying around much faster than a normal bird would. Yona pulled an arrow from her pouch and watched the bird for a second before aiming in the sky.

I was unsure where she even was aiming as Hak, Kija and Jae-Ha all smirked. "HIT'EM MISS" Zeno shouted as Shin-Ah only nodded in agreement with the small dragon as Yona let go of the arrow, the window blowing it slightly toward the side but it had hit it's target. The bird falling from now far as Obi ran ahead to catch it. "That is impressive" Izana spoke as Kiki, Zen and Mitsuhude were all watching in pure shock. "That was a little easier, may I find a harder target?" Yona then asked looking slightly bored.

Izana looked shocked also along with Soo-Won and Joo-Doh his guard. "If you wish, Shirayuki and Kiki are to join your party in looking into these kidnappers. I would like to speak to you King Soo-Won" Izana then spoke as Soo-Won only nodded as him, Izana, Zen, Mitsuhude and Joo-Doh headed inside. "Where do we start?" Kija asked sounding slightly excited as Yona closed her eyes thinking as the wind blew her hair to the side. "Yoon I will need you to get some things for food and medical" Yona spoke.

"I will explore the town for that, lucky we have money left" Yoon spoke before rushing off ahead before Kiki or I could say a word. "Jae-Ha and Shin-Ah please go around finding information, Jae-Ha you always can find it better than most but Shin-Ah make sure he doesn't get into trouble or flirts too much again" Yona then spoke as the two dragons nodded and rushed off in silence. They was following Yona without any doubt. "Prince Zen talked about some information you have Kiki" Yona turned to Kiki who was behind me.

"Yes we got information on both parties on bounty and cultist" Kiki answered as Yona nodded. "Hak and I will hear about that while Kija and Zeno will watch over Shirayuki" Yona spoke shocking and making me along with the two dragons go 'EHH'. "Zeno is Misses shield" Zeno spoke pouting like a child as Kija only walked over to me. "Zeno she has a plan, no one can change Yona's mind" Kija spoke as Zeno started hugging Yona tightly. "Zeno we will all be together I just want you both to look out for her too" Yona then laughed.

Zeno then pulled away and smiled. "Alright, Zeno shall be both Misses shields" Zeno spoke giving a thumbs up getting Yona to giggle. "Let's get talking" Yona then spoke smiling. "Understood" Kiki replied as I wanted this information as much as anyone. Zen wouldn't let me hear any of it before hand as he was worried it would upset me. I wondered on how it would that was until Kiki started talking about the cultist boy...