~Chapter 2~

In The Kingdom Of Clarines,
Shirayuki's Pov, 

I was in my court Pharmacist uniform with my hair blowing in the wind. My hair getting longer once more as I was in the Herbalist gardens with my body guard and close friend Obi. Obi had short red hair and cat like yellow eyes. He was in his normal casual clothes as I turned my head to look at him.

(Totes Didn't Forget I could do this)

He was staring at the sky smiling while sitting on the bench near by. Zen had trusted him to be my personal guard. Zen was the Prince of Clarines and my boyfriend. He and I hadn't been dating long but both loved each other. Obi, Kiki and Mitsuhude were all Zen's closest friends and body guards. They was the three Zen could trust with everything with as he had put Obi in charge of keep me safe. Kiki and Mitsuhude had known him for so many years and Mitsuhude was his first trusted friend from childhood.

Mitsuhude would talk about how he would always smile after and before seeing me, how Zen would talk about me a lot and trust me more than Zen trusted himself. I was always blushing afterwards as all of us trusted each other more than most would to anyone. "Obi moving to the green house" I nearly shouted as I was holding a basket filled with herbs the Head Court Pharmacist and Herbalist had asked for. Obi turned his eyes to me as he smiled and got onto his feet. "Alright" he replied as I smiled at him.

Obi smiled back as I turned around heading toward the huge greenhouse. Obi and I were close as he protected me and treated me like a younger sister. At times many would say Obi cared for me the same way Zen did but I myself was unable to see it. I was dense if so. "I wonder if Miss Kiki is with Mitsuhude" Obi spoke as he turned around getting jumped on how fast he caught up. He was known for being a ninja and scout type fighter. "First no sneaking up on me" I only mumbled as Obi chuckled.

He took the basket holding it for me as we got into the green house. I was moving around as we was talking about how Mitsuhude felt for Kiki. In many ways it was easy to see both Kiki and Mitsuhude were closer than they try and say. Both liked each other in many ways. Obi soon stopped talking looking around confusing me slightly as I soon felt like being watched as I looked around holding some medical flowers. "Obi, is everything alright?" I asked able to hear by my own voice I felt something was wrong.

"Shirayuki we should get back to the castle" Obi only replied as I was shocked from his voice. He was worried and demanding in a way as I moved next to him, placing the flowers in the basket he was still holding. Obi was looking around fully as I was getting slightly worried. Obi put the basket on the side next to a set of herbs. "Obi?" I then asked as he would normally move ahead on the way back from the gardens and greenhouse but he was looking all the way around to every point able to see in and out of the greenhouse.

I was confused as I looked around slightly also to see Zen, Kiki and Mitsuhude walking through looking like they was looking for me and Obi. "SHIRA-" I heard Obi shout as I was pushed to the ground with Obi over me as I also heard glass from the greenhouse break. That was when Zen, Kiki and Mitsuhude were rushing over all shouting our names. Obi moved off me as I was on the ground still taking small breaths in shock. "Stay down" Obi ordered pulling throwing arrows from his pocket as he moved fast throwing the arrows out the glass wall.

I turned my head to see a unknown looking dart on the wall right above me as I saw the tip being dipped in something unknown. Another set of two darts came through the window back as Obi was able to grab the basket and use it to block the darts as Zen came into the greenhouse while Kiki and Mitsuhude were rushing to where the darts were coming from. "Shirayuki are you alright?" Zen asked rushing to my side as I took a small breath looking toward him. "Thanks to Obi yeah" I answered. 

Zen helped me sit up as Obi had more metal throwing arrow heads in his hands looking around as he looked slightly annoyed. "There are more than the first set, different places" Obi informed Zen as he then looked around. "Obi go" he soon ordered as Obi didn't have to be told twice me moved out the greenhouse fast as I saw guards heading this way as I saw King Izana at a window. Izana being Zen's older brother. Zen soon saw the dart. "It is dosed in something" I told Zen as he helped me onto my feet this time.

He had a hand on my arm above my elbow while he placed his over hand on my cheek. "Are you really alright?" he soon asked looking into my eyes as at times in the past I would put my own health and safety after others and tried to keep it from Zen. I didn't want to worry him and hold him back. "I am" I answered once more as he let out a sigh of relief as some guards came into the greenhouse while others went around to check the grounds. I was blushing slightly as Zen still was holding me pretty close to him, his hands in the same place.

The guards and nearly everyone who worked in the castle or around it knew about us. "I want guards on all points around the castle, I want to know how they got this close" Zen the ordered sounding like a King himself as the guards replied with normal 'Yes Sir' and rushed off as they all knew Zen could handle himself in a fight. Zen and his older brother Izana were both talented in fighting. Zen moved his hands as my cheek was missing his heat once the wind had hit it. "I will take this and find out what they was hoping in doing" I spoke pulling out a small rag from my pocket.

I normally had a small rag to help with sweat. I used the rag to pull the dart from the side and wrapped it up as I turned to see the herbs I collected all over the ground. My eyes moving toward Zen.

"I am just glad you are safe, don't mind the herbs and flowers we both know Garrack will understand" Zen spoke as I nodded slightly worried about the attack

"I am just glad you are safe, don't mind the herbs and flowers we both know Garrack will understand" Zen spoke as I nodded slightly worried about the attack. I was unsure that it was aimed for me. The hit of the dart and the height of it seemed to be aimed toward Obi. "Zen" I spoke looking toward he small crack where the dart was as Zen picked up on my worried voice right away. "I think they wanted to hit Obi" I looked toward Zen as he himself looked worried as we heard the guard shouting for medical.

My eyes widen with worry as Zen and I rushed out the greenhouse toward the shouting guards fast as in my hand was still the dart. My heart was racing worried about Obi. My mind and heart was begging that he was alright. I needed to know if he was safe.