(Ch 5) It Started With A Midnight Dip

Start from the beginning

“You really have to shut her up?” he said, with a hint of a smile on his lips.

I smiled at him. “Yeah, I do. Now let’s go get some food, I’m starved.”

“Aria?’

“Yeah?”

“Thanks,”

“No problem, you’re usually the one helping me out I figured it was time to return the favour.” I said.

“Since my problem is out of the way. Why don’t you tell me about Scott.” He snuck in.

I groaned. “Could we not talk about this?”

“Avoiding the situation isn’t going to help.” He pressed.

“I’m not avoiding.”

“Yes you are.” He countered.

I sighed knowing I wasn’t about to get out of this one. “Fine, but you have to swear you won’t tell anyone, especially not Riana.”

He held his right hand over his heart. “I swear.”

I rolled my eyes at him. I looked about us to make sure nobody was listening and then lowered my voice. “Scott and I kind of had an… intimate moment a few nights ago.”

“Could you elaborate for me?”

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. “Things were kind of getting a bit… heated between us.” I watched as Blaine’s eyes grew wide with surprise, but soon a smirk formed on his face. “I ended it before anything could happen.”

“That explains a lot.” He stated still smirking.

I looked at him confused. “Explains what?”

“Why you two look so sexually frustrated.”

I looked at Blaine, mortified. “We do not.”

Blaine laughed. “You’re way too sensitive, Aria.”

I felt myself blush again. What was with all these people and talking about sex lately. Is it because we’re seniors and now we suddenly have to bring it up all the time. Is that all seniors think about? I serious hope not. Not all of us are focused on losing our virginity before we leave for college.

“Why don’t you two just do it and get it over with?”

“Because, I’m not that kind of girl.” I stated.

Blaine just nodded his head. I could already see the wheels turning in his mind as he considered what I said.

“True, you’re not.”

“So, why does he want me then? I’m not his type, I don’t give it up that easily.” I asked, dejectedly.

“Did you ever stop to consider that maybe he’s not looking for a girl like that?” his question took me by surprise. I’d never considered that possibility.

“Do you really think that’s possible?”

“Sure, I think you’re exactly what Scott is looking for.” with that said he walked to the eating hall, but turned and added. “The question is; are you willing to take the risk and give him a chance?”

Was I willing to take the risk? Scott was so unpredictable sometimes and there was a chance that Blaine could be full of…

My head snapped up at the sound of my name and I saw Blaine waving me over. “Come on, before all the foods gone.”

I joggled up toward him, shaking my head. But I couldn’t help but wonder was I a fool for not giving Scott a chance?

***