She walk out the bathroom and smile at her sister.

"What the hell you smiling at? You ain't cute"

Kailee

"So you told them" I said to Mario. We was in his car waiting for his Nick to come back to us.

"No, I told her a lie. But she push me in the pool" he said. "Wet all my hair up"

I rolled my eyes getting out the car. I walk to nick who was taking to long.

"How long does it take you to do business with this guy?" I ask.

Nick pull me to the side.

"Its not easy kailee" he said. "He wants 20 pounds of weed and I don't have that with me"

"Let me do this" I push him out my way. I walk to the guy seductively.

"Hi" I said sexy.

"Hey" he smile showing his gold teeth.

"You looking for some weed huh" I smile.

"Yeah, but your boy don't have it" he gave nick a dirty look.

"Listen, we don't have it with us. But we do have xanax or Mollys" I smile.

He look at me licking his lips. "How much for both?"

I smirk at him.

Kaila

Me and Kailani walk in the club already dancing. I wanted to get lose and have some fun.

"Damn!" Me and Kailani both said. There were girls in cages dancing naked, men kissing girls and men on men, girls on girls.

"Hey baby" this girl came up to me.

"Ummm, excuse me hoe. She with me" Kailani said. The girl rolled her eyes then walk away.

"What the fuck?" I walk through the crowds looking for a bar.

Finally there it was. "Hello sexy ladies"the bar tender said.

"Hi, we need two shots of whiskey, Hennessey. Anything that's strong"Kailani said.

"Alright bet"

"What the hell you doing?" I said to Kailani.

"Something I should of did earlier" she smile. The man had some whiskey and Hennessey for us.

"I'm trying to find Mario and kailee" I said. Kailani looked at the man who was the bar tender.

"Get me something sweet love" Kailani said.

"Ok" he smile.

"Have some fun Kaila"

Author POV

The bar tender went to the back where his phone was. He dial Mario number and waited till he answer.

"Why you calling me Isaiah?" He heard Mario from behind him.

"Some girl looking for you" Mario eyes went wide.

"A girl looking for me, huh. Usually it'll be me looking for them" Mario laugh with Nick and Marco.

"Get me something for me and my lady" Mario left 100$ on the bar walking off.

The club was so pack that he couldn't get through. So he told Nick and Marco to push the people. And they did.

Mario walk in to see kailee talking to some girls that she don't even know.

"Isaiah said that some females was looking for me"Mario sat down taking a puff of his cigar.

"Some females"kailee said.

"Yep, I think it was Kaila and Kailani"Mario said.

"Nick and Marco! Make sure they ain't  coming over here" Mario looked at kailee and chuckle.

"What you scared for?" He said.

"I'm not scared" she took a sip of her drink. "Just don't want to see them"

"Mhmmm"

Kaila

I look at the VIP section seeing Mario and Kailee talking. He kissed her cheek then neck. I can tell she was moaning.

I was getting jealous a bit. But why should I. He beaten ken till his ribs was fracture, he almost tried to kill me after I tried to kill him, and he told kailee to kill ken.

"Come dance with me" this man said while dancing on me. He was sweating and ugly.

"No thank you" I smile at him.

"I'll show you how to have a good time" he snuck a pill in my hand. The pills was in a bag.

Maybe I can do something with this pill.

"Thank you" I smile.

"Yeahhhh, now let's party" he dance all over me. I tried to dance with him but he wasn't dancing good and working on my nerves.

I hit him in the gut watching him fall to the ground. I roll my eyes walking to the VIP section where Mario and that bitch was.

"Excuse me miss, you can't come in here"

"How about later on tonight, I'll show where you can come at" I talk seductively to the security guard.

"Ok, gone on ahead" he slap my ass.

I roll my eyes then smile at him. I walk towards Mario and kailee who was all lovey dovey. "Hi you two lovebirds"

Kailee smile faded away. She looked down then back up at me. "What you want slut" she said causing Mario to laugh.

"Uhhh, the whole mean girl quote" I said. "Listen I'm just telling you now, today your last day on earth. Or maybe tomorrow"

"Is that a threat" she said standing up.

"Yeah, Mario you might want to hold her tight like you did me" I walk out the VIP section.

All I have to do is wait till they get back.