Episode.7

I loved this episode! I love the first scene! I also love Tucker's and Rileys scenes! I think I might put Tucker in this book more! Like I love him! Ok so anyways to the episode!

Ok sorry it took me so long to update! I'm still recovering and I still have homework to catch up on. Like projects! Ugh! I hate my school!

Ok so to the episode:

Basically Riley wasn't in this as much!
So Riley went to a pregnancy class with danny and she couldn't go to another one with him so she went with Tucker. Tucker then saw a girl there and it was his ex-girlfriend from a while ago. They went to dinner together and he lied about a couple things. That he runs the bar! And that everything was on him. It wasn't true. His girlfriend was lying too. And then his ex-girlfriends boyfriend got them both to say the truth and he said Rileys have a baby! Like she spilled water on the floor and said I'm giving birth! Danny was there and he took her to the hospital! It was so freakin' funny!

Ok so what happened with Bonnie, Danny, and Ben:

So Bonnie offered a trip to danny and Ben for jealous. Danny put up a scheme to give him the ticket because he didn't want to go with his mom on a trip alone. Ben didn't know that. So then they started another series of wheeler wars to have the other one take he Tucker. Ben won and whenever Bonnie was behind him, he said "Yes!, I don't have to go on that stupid trip, with stupid mom, on that stupid day!" And Bonnie heard him. So then they started another series of wheeler wars to get the ticket. After that, the Danny won and he got the ticket and Ben wanted that all along! So I think danny has to go!

What I thought:
I love this episode! It was so funny and cute! I just want some more danny and Riley scenes! Like! Please! Tell me what you thought! Comment below! I love reading your comments and replying! I love you all!!