News!

Guys I think I'm gonna end the book!!
Don't get sad and say no why!
Even though I'm not that good of an author.
But anyways:
Guys I'm gonna end the book but (drum roll)
I'm gonna make a second book! Like a series!
Another book about them and then it'll have even better things! Trust me!
It's gonna be pretty cluckin amazing!
Sorry I'm kinda in love with chickens!
Anyhoo:
I want to know your thoughts!
Like I would end this book on like chapter 100 or something close to that! And then make another book! And guys I started a 13 Reasons Why book!
And have you read "Untouchable"
It only has a couple views but I might get rid of it and make another book!
I don't know yet! I have so many ideas but many of them could go down hill!
So please let me know what you think about this idea? Do you guys not want a series and just want me to end the book?
Cause you know this book will come to an end. So it's up to you! Like I'll end it at chapter 100! Or should I make a sequel! And thank you all! You all are such amazing readers!
You're the reason I keep on making this!

What to know the truth?!
I was gonna delete the book but until I had 3 main people keep on reading and commenting I kept on doing it! But as I loose comments and fans I loose potential so comment what you all want! Or else I won't know and i would probably just end it! So choose what you want! If I only get one comment and you wanted something different but you didn't comment then how would I know!
If I only get one comment and it's end the book at chapter 100! And you wanted a series it won't keep on going! So you all tell me what you want! And guys remember I'm not a mind reader! So comment anything! If you want a twist in the next chapter I will do that!
You have to tell me!
And comment! Because I slowly loose reader the more I loose potential! So please tell me! 

And also!
I know my chapter have been kinda funky because they're out do order but here's a quick summary of what's going on!

So basically Riley and Danny are engaged! Danny asked her and she said yeah! Like come on! Who wouldn't want to marry danny wheeler! He's amazing! Anyways. Riley is pregnant with a son and she has a daughter named Skylar! Danny and Riley are engaged! And danny is back from being kidnapped! And they are happy currently. Except that Danny's back is killing him! So let's see where that goes! I love you all and stay amazing! I know you all will because you all are!

Love you!