Guilty as charged

You know what's ironic? Hypocrite people whining about hypocrisy! Today Freya Leeds called out a girl for talking behind her back in the middle of the hallway. The thing is Sophia is the typical girl who thinks that not even god deserves her. She acts and talks as if she holds the truth to everything, and her aura drips with venom and narcissism. Most of the people in school including boys are assholes without a mind of their own. They pretend to be something that they're not, they think that they are allowed to say anything and everything to everyone without thinking if there hurting people by doing so. This is why I didn't pity Freya for being trashed talked, I actually wish that she would know what people actually think of her; she would feel like a deer in headlights.

I walked towards Savannah who was sitting in the school's garden typing on her computer.

" Hey there!" I took a seat next to her crossing my legs in a *lotus position.

" Long time no see" she smiled at me

" It's been a busy week and I've been doing some errands after school." I couldn't tell her that I spend the afternoons coming up with ways to cross people out of my list, she would be totally weird out.

" I know, I know. Finals week has me all stressed up! I can barely concentrate on anything else. I so wanted to go to the movies last Friday but I stayed home to study, as always."

Another thing I couldn't tell her was that I was out all Friday night with Reed doing god knows what. She was a close friend of mine, and I trust her, but there are some things better left unsaid. My thoughts were distracted by the bell ringing, so I picked up my stuff and prepared to leave. Savannah started walking away, but for a brief moment she turned around and stared at me.

" I recommend to leave early today, the swimming club will be occupying half of the school's grounds and you might get stuck at the exit" she stopped for a second. " If you need to use the toilets don't use the west wing, Freya and her friends use those after they swim."

" Noted" I waved goodbye and turned my own way.

The swimming club is a big deal here. They compete at championships and have won many trophies, but only the best of the best can be there and well... let's just say that I can barely swim one lap without stopping to catch my breath. Another reason why I wouldn't join even if I was invited (of course this "invitation" would just happen in my imagination due to my lack of swimming techniques ) is because of the locker rooms. I don't like girls locker rooms, this is the place where every girl feels free to throw shade to other girls. Like seriously! There is no banner that says " Welcome, feel free to label, criticize and slut-shame any girl. Oh!, and if you are feeling extra bitchy go ahead and backstab your friends!". I sometimes don't get girls and their fanaticism with gossip. I have always believed that us girls should be easy with each other because we know first handed how hard life as a girl can be.

Putting aside my feelings today I have to be there. Why? Well, Freya spends about 2 hours changing plus showering, therefore, she has plenty of time to throw some serious shade. And if I figure out a way to make this "shade" be heard I can teach her one of her own lessons. I took out my phone and dialed his number. His voice boomed through the speaker, I was so going to regret my next words.

" Reed, I-" I hesitated "I need your help."

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The benches were too heavy for me to move so I sat on the floor with my back pressed against the wall. I positioned my feet vertical to the bench making a backward "L" with my legs, gosh! I probably looked like I was about to give birth. I counted to three gaining all the energy I had and pushed with all my mighty force. The bench slid from one side and crashed with the toilets on the other. I let out a suppressed sigh as my butt hit the marble floor.