What goes around

The worst moment is when you reached the peak of exhaustion. When your body and mind are so worked out that you can barely process what comes in and out. You realize that only five minutes have gone by, but it felt like a moment repeating itself. I watched as the clocked ticked slowly. The sound of the mainspring and the wheels working made my head throbbed. I have been so engrossed in everything else that I forgot that finals were coming up. If I didn't pass this with flying colors my parents would be disappointed. I am a very studious person and average smart, but my mind betrays me. I tend to get distracted very often making my thoughts travel everywhere and to everything. I think that sometimes I overthink too much. And at some moments it is a very useful skill. Having profound thoughts is very valuable, but other times it is dead weight. It stops me from moving forward and turning page. It also makes me overthink a situation which I end up messing up. That is why I am so determined to finish my little task. 

The betrayal of people is a bath of ice water, the cruelty of people only makes me feel pity, and the silence of the crowd is what actually stabs my heart. For years I watched girls turn their backs on their friends just to save their own asses. Boys calling each other weak for showing their emotions. I do partly blame the crowd. A fire can not keep burning without adding fuel. I felt disgusted for being part of them. I am not baptizing myself as the holy savior of the whole school system. But I know I am changing the cards of the game. I don't see myself as innocent, but neither as a blood thirst woman looking for revenge. I know that my methods are not the best ones, but sometimes we have to get our hands a little bit dirty in order to fix things. Each time I cross a name of that list my heart forgives them. I forget what they've done and prepare myself for a clean slate. I just hope that when this is all over I can forgive myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ilksea Turner. 5'3 black short hair and ice cold eyes. She walks very elegantly around the hallways always with a fake smile plastered on her face. How do I know this? Real smiles show your teeth and curve up in a "U". But hers is a smug one. She was that type of girl who googles Americas Next top Model upcoming season throughout the whole class. And when the time comes she convinces someone to pass the test answers to her. How does she manage to do that? I honestly have no idea, and I do give her credit for that. Last month she exchanged homework with Nicholas. She got the top spot in the year pushing Nicholas to the bottom five. I never get why he allowed this but I am guessing her looks are pretty intimidating. 

Last night I got an email from an unknown contact. Damn, I wish my hacker brother was here. What caught my attention wasn't the fact that someone had tried contacting me. No, what was so intriguing were the 4 pictures attached to the message. A dark haired girl inside the administration office. 2 screenshot of the computer's screen taken by remote desktop. And at the end of all of them came the golden egg. Ilkseas face bright and clear walking outside the office at 6:00 am. These pictures were a jackpot. If I send an anonymous tip to the board she would get into deep trouble. Her student profile will be marked for what she really is. A lying and manipulative creature. 

All these thoughts came swirling through my head. But only one stood out. Who send this?, Why did they send it? and how do they know about the list? I had to find out and keep this person's mouth shut. I couldn't risk any rumors about people being hit. People would grow suspicious and my whole plan would fail. I need to find out.

Hello, guys! I hope you like this chapter. Comment.Vote.Fan. or stop by to say hi.

XXX

~Closerlook

Definition of remote desktop: An app used to see what is going on in other computers screen.