Oh Crap!

I walked inside Office Depot. About 15 isles stood in front of me like a labyrinth of utensils. I spotted a man with an orange vest in the home decor zone. 

" Hello. Where can I find the duck tape and spray paint?"

" Isle 12" he motioned his hand towards the very back. I smiled at him and walked there. I passed by the gardening section grabbing a bag of manure for the plants. I had to drag the bag along. Oh god! I probably look pathetic.

Ten, eleven, and finally twelve. I had tons of options from a long rack of paints. But I already knew what I needed. I went for a basic yet classy black spray. Shaking it side too side I smiled at the sweet sound of the marble rolling. Then I grabbed 5 rolls of blue duck tape. 

The women at the checkout had big green eyes and neon pink hair. She lifted her eyebrows at me and then nodded at the strange variation items.

" Boy problems" I answered shrugging my shoulders. She seemed satisfied with my response as if every girl who just went through a bad breakup stops at Office Depot.

 She smacked her bubblegum and swiped my card. 

" You'd be surprised at how many do" 

--------------

I dropped the bag of items on the ground next to the Porsche. I stretched the tape sticking it to the car's door. I climb on top of the car bending my legs as I continued to wrap the car in tape. Back and forth I taped every single side. Not a single open space left. I patted the car admiring my wrapping talent.

I shook the spray paint and drew a half moon in the front window of the car. Then I drew what was supposed to be a sitting stick man on the half moon. To end my Picasso, I added an exclamation point emphasizing the writing.

{It ain't your place!}

Then I ripped open the manure and stuffed the wheels with it like if I was stuffing a turkey for Thanksgiving. The smell impregnated the air making me gag and cough. Once the four wheels were done I threw everything away leaving zero traces of my presence. I smiled and clapped. He was going to be so pissed. I was so excited that I didn't mind the fact that I had just ruined a perfectly new million dollar car.

I got inside my car propped my sunglasses and turned on the engine. Hit me with your best shot blared through the speakers making me smile to myself. I speed away before anyone could even notice that I was there.