You Don't know me Yet

The rules are very simple. As long as I follow them my whole plan will run just fine.

1. No physical Pain 

2. No hurting family members on less they were somehow involved. 

3. Do not, in any case, backup. Once a name is written on that list, it stays there until the task is completed.

So I was safe from any trouble. Now first things first. This should be planned out very carefully. If my calculus isn't wrong, I have almost 2 months until the end of the year. Which gives me enough time to take each one of them down.

So let's see who should go first. Eeny, meeny, miny... YOU. I circled Nora's name first. She is the definition of a Karen Smith. But don't be fooled cause she isn't that dumb. Her hype attitude fools gold, good luck I am hard as stone.

Since we were little she has been a jerk to me. I used to try and be friends with her, but she kept pushing me away. Whispering behind my back, gossiping in my face, making parties and inviting all my friends. With due time I gave up. She wasn't worthy of my friendship.

She has positioned herself on top of everyone else. Building her empire over the years. And of course, she rules. Everything and everyone is under her spell of fear. That's how she controls everyone. Manipulation, scheaming, and embarrassing are her secret weapons. She has been queen way too long. It's time to kick that crown out her head.

-------------

I am aiming at one weakness. I am making her feel vulnerable and weak. The same way she makes everyone else feel. Reputation takes years to build. It takes effort and fighting with claws and teeth to earn a good one, and it can all vanish with one misstep. "Boom". Just like that, it's all gone.

Nora always seats in the same chair during Math. First seat to the right. Right in front of me. Standing at the center of the bullseye.

During middle school, she heard that this girl Max had gotten her period for the first time. And for some childish fight, she had with her. She thought it was okay to post a photoshop picture of her bathing in a tub of tampons. Sick Joke. This is every girl's nightmare and she made sure hers came true.

But that was the past this is the present. Yesterday I made a mix of honey, water and a whole bottle of red food coloring. I sneaked into math class 5 minutes before the bell rang. And like jelly on bread, I spread the mix on the chair. Later on, I covered it with a piece of black cloth intending to camouflage it with the chair. 

As I left I stopped outside her locker. I took some 7-inch tweezers and snapped her lock in half. I took the box of " Always" pads out of my backpack and filled her locker with surprises. I carefully wrote a little note in a pad pasting it on the door of the locker. I got out a replacement lock leaving it open on her locker. 
-----------
The bell rang the hallways were now packed. Whispers and laughs followed Nora. Unknown to what was happening she opened her locker. A bunch of pads fell out of her lock. Creating a pile on her feet.

" What the heck" she screech. As she kicked the floor and flipped her arms. If I were a little bit dizzy I would've sworn she looked like the Vesuvius about to explode. Her eyes were wide opened in surprise, her lips were pressed into a thin line. Her slim frame looked all tensed, so stiff. Someone walked by and whispered something in her ears. Laughing as he walked away. Her body shook in an electrifying way. I swear I felt her bad juju from here.

" Nice touch to your pants" someone hooted from behind. she desperately touched her butt. Her head was swirling in all directions, trying to catch a glimpse at the sticky substance stained on her butt. Her perfectly manicured hand reached for the back of her jeans and at that moment she realized what was going on. At first, her face was a mix of disbelief and embarrassment, but that soon turned into rage and vengeance. She stomped her high heels and ran for the bathroom. While she was busy doing god knows what inside the toilet, people huddled around a note written on her locker.

[ Roses are red, Violets are blue. You did the same once, now the joke is on you.]

The incident was the talk of the day and Nora didn't show her face again. I can't say I missed her slinky figure and bitchy faces either. As soon as I got home I pulled out my karma list. It was decorated with black and gold swirls and circles. I know it is stupid that I took the time to decorate this, but if I would have put "Black List" in bold letters in the cover, people would have grown suspicious. I opened the book and stared at Nora's name, I took my blue sharpie and drew a satisfying line across it. Player one is out.

If you like the first few chapters don't forget to vote and comment. Thank You all.