Chapter sixteen

Thomas' POV

My eyes shuttered open. I heard myself groaning, I probably hit my head when I fell on the floor. I tried to stay awake and my vision cleared. I looked around and saw like 3 people standing around me. I still couldn't see their faces but I knew one thing. This can't be right. What if WICKED caught me?  "Get away from me!" I said. "Shhh it's okay we're not the enemy. Just stay calm and wait until you are able to get up." A male voice, I recognised it somewhere but I couldn't link the voice to a certain person. Finally I was able to see my surroundings and I saw that I was chained to a chair. "It's okay we just wanted to make sure you wouldn't do stupid things." The same voice said. I looked at him and I saw a male around 40 with short black hair and dark brown eyes. I still didn't recognise him though, but I knew that this wasn't the first time we met. But then I looked at the others and I saw someone I did know...

Few moments earlier Y/N's POV

I stepped into the club and the music was way too loud. I followed Vince and Gally and looked around me. People were dancing and laughing, I felt a weird ambiance around me. Everyone seemed so relaxed, there was something wrong with this place. Suddenly someone approached me, it was a male with dark hair. His eyes were small enough to know that he wasn't sober or anything like that. "Hello honey.. want something to drink?" He came closer to me holding a glass with alcohol. He was so close, I felt his breath on my face and smelled the alcohol. I stepped back and said: "Uhm no thanks.. You can keep it." I turned around trying to find Vince and Gally in the crowded club. They were nowhere to be seen.. I walked my way through everyone but before I was able to go further I saw Vince coming out of a door signing to me I needed to come. What is Vince doing there. I walked further and almost fell because some other drunk man tried to push me away. The door was dark brown and looked modern but there was no door knob to close the door.  I pushed against the door and the first thing I saw was a boy around my age, chained to a chair. You gasped. You knew who this was, you recognised him out of all your dreams you had the past few weeks.Thomas.

"Thomas?!" You said. Vince and Gally looked at you with confusion. "You know him?" Gally asked. "Ofcourse." Vince whispered but just loud enough for you to hear it. "Yes I do... It probably sounds weird but since I woke up in the maze I have had these weird realistic dreams about things I can't remember. Thomas played a role in almost every dream I had." "I.." But before he could speak he was interrupted by a loud groan. We turned around and we saw Thomas waking up.

Vince's POV

Ofcourse... It's so stupid that I didn't think of that. It's so Obvious that she gets these dreams after everything that WICKED has done to her. Not every part of the memories goes away. Memories with very strong feelings aways stay and pop up in your dreams now and then. We saw the boy waking up with a loud groan. He tried to clear his vision by shuttering his eyes and looking around. He panicked and didn't know who we are and what we wanted with him. "Get away from me!"He said. "Shhh it's okay, we're not the enemy. Just stay calm and wait until you are able to get up." I tried to calm him down so he wouldn't freak out because of our presence. I saw him looking at his tied wrists and struggling to get away. "It's okay, we just wanted to make sure you wouldn't do stupid things." I said. He probably cleared his vision because when he looked at us and especially Gally he totally freaked out.

"Gally?!?" He said. "What the HECK? How are you able to stand here?! Minho killed you after you shot Chuck!" He breathed so heavily and didn't even recognise Y/N standing in the same room. Did he even recognise her? I mean he should but I don't know half of the experiments WICKED does to the kids. I looked over at Y/N and saw her pale shocked face staring at Thomas. 

Thomas' POV

Holy shit.... Gally is... ALIVE. How is that even possible? But he wasn't the only one I recognised. This girl standing next to him looked so familiar. I didn't saw her at first but then I remembered her... My dreams. The girl who I worked with in the lab for WICKED. In my dreams I felt so attracted to her and I knew that we weren't just collegues or friends. We had something special.. I calmed down when I saw her appearance and realised she was staring at me too. Her eyes... Her beautiful h/c hair. I still felt that attraction I had in my dreams. I felt she knew me too but I wasn't so sure. 

'Thomas...?' She said quietly. I nodded, telling her I recognised her too. She didn't look that convinced and I knew she wanted me to say it. 'Yes.. Y/N..?' She nodded smiling softly. She came up to me and took off my chains. Her touch made me shiver and I looked at her still with a weird feeling of being strangers but at the same time knowing each other for such a long time. I got up and stood in front of Y/N. I wanted to take her in my arms so badly, however I knew this wasn't the right moment knowing she felt strange too. 'I know we remember each other.' I started. 'We should talk about it all soon, I know we both feel a bit weird and not sure but we can make everything clear.' She nodded. This was not the time. I have no idea what they are doing here and we need to get out of here quickly. 

Suddenly we heard people shouting very loud so we all turned towards the door. 'Okay we have to get out of here.' Vince said. 'Ho wait what am I doing here? I lost my friends I need to find them again I can't just leave.' I said. 'We can't leave you alone here just come with us to get out of here first. We will help you to find your friends.' The male I still didn't know said. I didn't want to leave too, I just saw Y/N again so I can't leave her too. Vince went through the door and we followed. 'Vince, did you find Marcus?' Y/N asked. 'No he isn't here anymore. Some people say he died but I think he got away because WICKED is still searching for him.' Vince that's his name.

We walked back into the club and it hadn't had the same relaxing ambiance anymore. The music was louder, different and people seemed more aggressive. Suddenly I saw Minho with Newt and the others running through the club. They were being chased by WICKED. I immediately ran up to them and tried to make contact with Minho. 'Minho!! Thomas here!!' He took a glimpse of me and was suprised to see me here. He immediately ran up to me. 'Wow Thomas we find you!! Come on WICKED is here, we need to get away.' He grabbed my wrist to drag me away but I stopped him. 'Wait there are a few people I need to take with me.' I turned around and took him to Y/N, Vince and Gally... Minho saw Gally and he obviously freaked out because of his presence. 'No need to freak out right now we need to leave.' Y/N said. Right when she said that we heard gunshots...