Chapter six

You turned around facing the big metal Griever who was looking at you. You had no time to think logical because the griever was already coming towards you so you decided to run. You ran right, then left and after a while you were lost and still chased by a griever. You looked behind you while you ran and when you looked back you saw an edge of a cliff you slowed down immediately. "Shit I'm stuck.." You thought.

You turned around, the griever was coming towards you. "This is the end." You thought but then you saw a long vein at the other side on a wall so you jumped right at the moment the griever tried to catch you. You grabbed the vein and climbed down as fast as you could and when you were on the ground you ran further.

You were so exhausted, you heard the load growls of the griever who was trying to find you. It was night so the maze was changing every moment. Suddenly you had a great idea. You ran towards the sound of the griever and when you found it you yelled:" Hey! Here am I!" and when it saw you it ran towards you so you turned around running towards the closing walls. Of course the griever came behind you but it became stuck between the walls and they closed right when you were out of it. You killed a griever.

You sighed in relief. You survived and killed a griever. You tried to find the way back and after a while you found Jane and helped her down. "Ohmygod y/n you're still alive." She hugged you tightly. "I'm glad I am. I killed the griever Jane I killed it!" "You did?! No way." "Yes I did maybe we can check out the griever. Maybe we can find something." "Yeah but I really want to get out of here right now, I can't be here any longer it scares the hell out of me." She said.

You helped Jane while you two walked back to the glade. When you arrived at the walls you saw the girls standing there and when they saw you they cheered. "Jane!! Y/n!! You survived!" Sonya ran up to you and Jane. "We did but Jane is injured can someone help her?" "Of course. Chloe!! Can you help Jane?" Chloe a girl with long blond hair in a ponytail brought Jane away.

"So what happened?" You told Sonya the story and after that Rose came up to you happy that you were still alive. "Thank god you are still alive. Please don't ever go into that maze again." You chuckled. "Glad I am. But I still need to do something." "What do you mean??" "I killed a griever and I want to look at it again so I maybe can find something." "You killed a griever?? Wow well please let that be the last thing." "Hey I promised you I will get us out here." You said. Then you remember the note Aris gave you. "Oh I forgot something, do you mind if I go to Sonya?" "No I need to go back to work." "Okay." You smiled to her and walked away. "Oh y/n?" "Yes Rose?" "I'm really glad you're back." "Me too." You smiled and you walked away.

"Sonya!" "Hey y/n what's up?" "Well the day after Aris came he gave me this note." You gave her the note. "He is the last one... Ever? What's this?" "It came up with Aris and yeah it says he is the last one." You saw she was thinking about what this would mean. "Do you mind if I keep it with me?" She asked. "No of course not! Oh and Sonya, do you remember that I told you I killed a griever?" "Mmm yeah." "Well I really want to look at it again so are you okay with it that I'll go back into the maze again?" "Ehh you mean right now?" "Actually yes and I really want to bring Aris with me." She sighed. "Well please be careful but don't bring Aris he is not a runner. I'll go with you." "Okay." You replied.

You two ran through the maze and you tried to find the way to the place you killed the griever. You arrived and you saw the walls weren't closed anymore. "How did you know they weren't closed anymore?" "I didn't actually." You laughed. You walked up to the dead griever. "Ugh this looks disgusting." You said. "Wait. Stay quiet." You stayed quiet and then you heard it too, a sort of a beeping sound. You tried to search where it came from and you realised it was in the griever. "Okay let me do this." She said because she already saw your disgusted face. (I'll skip the gross part.)

She found a weird metal thing with a red light thing where the beep sound came from. "What the hell is this." You said. "I have no idea. Let's go back you don't want to be another night here don't you?"

You walked back to the glade before the doors closed and ate dinner. After dinner you climbed into your hammock tired of the long night and day without any sleep. "I'm going to find out what that thing is tomorrow.. I need to know it.." You fell asleep immediately.

A/n: In the last update I asked you guys to vote for the book or the movie and I decided to have the storyline of the book but the ending will be a bit like the movie and different from the book. I hope you liked this chapter! ;) Xx