"Hyung, I think we should take her upstairs to her room," Namjoon said. I nodded in agreement (I need to stop this omg).

"It seems like Jimin hasn't returned yet so I'll go and soak a towel in cold water (for anyone who's also a belieber - PLEASE DO NOT - I love that song though​ - BUT DO NOT (I know you probably will) I don't even know what I'm telling you not to do 😅) for Krystal's head," I said and headed off into the kitchen as Jin hyung picked Krystal up and took her to her room, Namjoon trailing behind him. I heard footsteps on the floor above me, as if someone upstairs had just been in the corridor, but I didn't think much of it. 

Yoongi's POV 

I quickly headed back to my room as Jin hyung and Namjoon came upstairs. I couldn't stop thinking about what I had just heard.

flashback

"She cried so much that she became sick. She vomited and after she came out of the bathroom, she was really weak, her hair was messed up, her eyes were red and her face was really pale. She was so weak she collapsed on the floor and fainted. We called a nurse and she said that Krys is fine; all she needs is a rest and she needs to eat. On our way home, Jimin felt her head and claimed it was hot. We thought she had a fever so that's why I sent Jimin to go and get some medicines for her for when she wakes up,"

end of flashback

Millions of thoughts began to cloud my mind. She must've been extremely hurt after I just left her like that... she must've gone through so much. She's unconscious now... all because of me. I need to be there for her... She needs me by her side right now... I slowly walked towards the door and lifted my hand to pull down the door handle. But my hand stopped centimeters away from it. No. I'm not going to go. Why should I be by the side of someone who killed my parents? It was her fault that they died. She deserves this. I turned away from the door and returned to my bed, throwing myself on it (I'm so sorry that I make Yoongi seem like such a bad person 😭 . MIANHAE!! Don't worry, the cute, funny, sweet, sarcastic version of Yoongi is going to come back!!).

Namjoon's POV

I entered Krystal's room with Jin hyung, him carrying her in his arms. I can't believe Yoongi hyung did this to her; left her in such a situation while blaming it all on her. The amount of love he had for her vanished all in one night.

Hyung placed Krystal on her bed, covering her with her blanket, forgetting to remove Jimin's jacket from her. A minute later, Hoseok hyung walked in with the towel soaked in cold water (SHUT UP BELIEBERS ! THIS IS A BTS FANFIC) for Krystal. He placed it gently on her forehead. He then took a seat next to me on the couch in the room. All three of us stayed silent for a while... A long while.

The doorbell was soon heard and I stood up before Hoseok did, walking out of the room, heading towards the front door to open it. Once I did, Jimin came into sight, soaking in the heavy rain, jacket-less (if that's even a word 😅). I made way for him to enter and as I did so, I noticed that he carried a plastic bag in his hands... they must be the medicines. He immediately walked upstairs and I followed behind, being careful not to slip on the oddly large puddles of water his drenched clothes were creating. We reached upstairs and I headed to the bathroom to get Jimin a towel while he headed off to Krystal's room. After fetching the towel, I made my way to Krystal's room and handed it to him.

"Here, you're completely soaked," I said. He dried his arms and shook his head before he dried it causing little drips of water from his soaked hair to splatter in our faces.

"Jimin!" everyone complained. He sheepishly smiled.

"Mianhae," he said. He decided to keep the towel on his shoulders.