"Well you should have at least refused." Dinah retorted. "You would have made me do something much worse if I backed out." Ally hissed at the younger girl and i snorted. "Oh shit, hey Laur. How's the hangover going?" I couldn't help but smile as I hear Ally shouting at Dinah. "Horrible, but a little better now. Camz is in the shower right now and she's probably going to the library again. I'm thinking of going with her to study, what about you guys?" I propped my feet up on the armrest.

I heard rustling from the other line before Dinah said, "Sure, I'll call Mani and we'll come by in two hours. Those textbooks intimidate me and I'll probably need help from two geniuses like you and Camila." Dinah laughed. "Well, bye see you later. Ally has been scolding me for half an hour now." Dinah said. I said goodbye and then hang up. Soon, I heard the bathroom door open and my girlfriend went out with only a towel wrapped around her body. I smirked, standing up to face her.

"You're going to the library, right?" I asked, circling my arms around her waist and hugging her to my chest. The girl laughed, trying to wriggle out of my hold. "Mhm, why are you asking?" She peered up at me with a small smile. "Well, why don't I come with you. You don't want to tutor the girls alone do you?" I smirked, squeezing her tighter. She squealed. "Seriously? They're actually considering studying?" Camila looked baffled.

"Let's go get ready before they actually change their minds." I playfully smacked her butt and watched as Camila glared at me jokingly while heading inside our bedroom to change into her clothes.

After getting ready, I drove us to the library and we spent the whole way bantering playfully and nudging each other. We took a seat in the far corner of the library so there wont be anybody that will disturb us. It didn't take long for the girls to arrive and we spent the whole day actually studying for the finals and messing with the old librarian.

"What? You're actually going to host a graduation party? In my apartment?!" I asked Normani who just shrugged. "In our apartment." I heard Camila correct. Normani looked at me pleadingly and I crossed my arm. "Nuh uh. Ain't happening." I shook my head with my arms still crossed. "Why not?" Dinah groaned with a pout. Ally gave her a scolding look, silently telling her not to cause a fuss in the library.

"Well one reason is that I've learned that when you guys host a party, the place always ends up completely trashed." Normani and Dinah simultaneously rolled their eyes at my reasoning. "If that's the case, then we're just going to help you guys clean up your apartment. That won't be a problem now, would it?" Normani bribed with an eager look on her face. "If you don't want us to use your apartment then we can just-"

"Shhh, shut up Smallz. Let the professionals talk." Dinah covered Ally's mouth with her hand. "Professionals, huh?" I raised an eyebrow in a challenging way. "Well, the two of us throws the best parties here in NYU after all." The Polynesian puffed out her chest in a playfully arrogant manner. I told them the rules that they should follow if they're going to throw a part at Camila and I's apartment. And one of them is, to never go inside our bedroom.

"I'd rather not go to the party though." Camila said, her eyes still focused on the textbooks in front of her. "Yeah, honestly. If you guys are going to use our apartment, then you will clean our apartment yourselves. Without. Us." I said the last words deeply, with my teeth gritted. But then when Camila finally paid attention to our conversation, her head snapped up and her eyes narrowed at the three of them. "I swear if one of my instruments break because of you guys..." Her voice was menacing, terrifying even. And I learned the hard way to never mess with her instruments.

Dinah, Ally and Normani exchanged unsure look before gulping and nodding furiously. "We'll be sure to lock your bedroom door so that no one will get in. Nobody wants to find out whatever freaky stuff you guys have in there." Dinah shivered, making me scoff at her ridiculousness. "Yeah, yeah whatever." I threw a small textbook towards her, to which she just swatted away with her hand. Dinah stuck her tongue out at me.