IV: Sarah Smiles

"Lolo," I heard someone shout across the hallway.

The said girl ran to me as soon as I turned around. Camila. A large face-eating grin came into sight when she saw me. I ran faster and slammed my body against hers, giving her a strong and tight hug as her legs wrapped around my waist. My hands went around her thighs and held her up. I bury my face into her neck and giggled. Camila's sweet scent invaded my nostrils as I wrap my arms around her neck. "Camz," I whispered on her hair. I finally raise my head and lost my self in her radiant brown eyes. I let out a small gasp and sighed, "Hi." The brown-haired girl chuckled before setting her feet back on the ground.

"Hey," I said back as we walk together.

"Where are you going?" She asked with a little bounce on her step. Cute, I thought.

"My classes for the day just ended so I wanted to go to the cafe nearby? Wanna come with me?" I look at her with pleading eyes, secretly hoping that will make her agree. But I frowned once I saw her slightly deflate, " I'd love to but-"

"Mila! We gotta go!" Dinah came running towards us and dragged Camila away before she can finish what she was saying. I stared at them confused but shrug it off. Fuck, I wanted to talk to her about the kiss. She's literally been avoiding that subject this past week. It's making me uneasy. Does she regret it? I hope not 'cause I actually liked it.

I finally sat down in a booth and ordered coffee. I scroll through my Twitter feed as I wait for the food to come.

Hmm... Dinah's tweets are hilarious. Camila is so cute here-

"-you fine young lady doing here?" Some heavily muscled guy appeared out of nowhere.

Well shit, I feel like I'm getting suffocated my testosterone! Get me out of here!

"What? I wasn't listening." I really don't want to be nice enough for this guy to misunderstood. 

"I said-" The rough-looking guy sat down on the opposite side and I had to discreetly cover my nose because of the smell. Does he freakin' bathe in cologne or something?! "Nevermind I really don't want to waste my time because I have to get going-" Standing up, he held onto my wrist tightly. "Woah, there is still lot of time. You wouldn't mind staying a little longer would ya?"

"And my name is Peter."

I mockingly winced and said, "Well you see Peter, I have a date with this girl and I have to get ready."

Peter raised a brow and smirked, "Girl? I bet I can change that."

My eyes twitched in annoyance and I took a deep breath to calm myself. When I turn to look at the window I was surprised to see Camila and Dinah walking on the street. With Dorito Boy.

"Huh? What'cha lookin' at? Is that the girl you got a date with?"

"That guy beside her looks like he's into her. I don't blame him though. Look at her."

"Do you ever stop talking?"

"I was really trying to be patient with you and you're not making it easy." My fists clench tightly. I really wanna kick his ass so bad. "You seem like a fun little challenge. Like I mean, you probably haven't met the right man yet to change you and-" My right fist collided with his jaw before he could finish his sentence.

I grab onto his collar and pull him to a corner where there's no people watching seeing that the cafe isn't that popular. I slam him on a wall and whisper menacingly, "Don't ever talk to me or come near me ever again. And if I hear you talking about that girl like that, you would wish you never said anything."