Cheesy Is A Good Thing, Granger

BOUND TO A VAMPIRE

Chapter 2: Because, Sometimes, Cheesy Is A Good Thing, Granger

A bell tinkled overhead as Ginny opened the door and held it open for Hermione and, grudgingly, Draco.

"Welcome to Enchanted Costumes!" a dreamy voice sounded.

They all recognized that voice automatically.

"Luna?" Hermione questioned.

"Hermione! Ginny!" Luna said happily, and came around the counter, giving each girl a hug.

"You work here?" Ginny questioned.

Luna giggled. "Yes! Part time job. I only work after school and on Saturdays."

"That's very nice, that you have a job." Draco drawled.

"Malfoy!" Luna exclaimed happily and walked over to him, and gave him a small hug.

Draco's eyes widened a bit, but he didn't move, and just tensed up a bit. "Yes... hello." he murmured.

Luna moved away and grinned. "So! How can I help you all today?" she questioned, not asking once why Draco Malfoy was with Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley.

"I'm looking for an elf costume." Ginny smiled at her.

"Oh!" Luna spun around and started heading towards the back, "I know just the thing!" she then rushed off, and returned with a beautiful green colored almost translucent dress, and a golden leaf crown.

The dress, while solid on the top, has a flowing bottom part, and was quite sheer there.

"Wow!" Ginny gasped, "It's beautiful!"

Luna smiled. "You can try it on if you like. There's a changing room in the back." she said and handed it to the ginger girl.

Ginny nodded to her friend, and made her way to the back of the small store.

"So, how's business been, Luna?" Hermione questioned.

"Good I guess. The only people that have bought a costume here are myself, Harry, Ron, and Neville so far though." Luna smiled dreamily.

"Oh? What are you all being?" Hermione asked in an interested way.

"I'm being a Mermaid, Harry's being a werewolf, Ron's being a ghost, and Neville's being a handsome centaur." Luna replied with a grin.

"That's really cool!" Hermione smiled and nodded, "Do you have any masquerade masks? I don't really want to dress up and already bought a nice dress. I just have to find something with the same color scheme...."

Luna nodded and pointed to a wall in the back lined with masks of various types. Hermione smiled at her.

"Thanks, Luna." she stated and started walking to the back wall.

Meanwhile, Draco was looking through the racks of gorgeously made costumes himself, running his fingers over the fabrics to see what they were made of. He realized how expensive some of them were just by a glance. Then, a certain costume caught his eye and he grabbed it, looking it over.

Hermione returned to the counter with a simple, but beautiful white masquerade mask with gold and black swirls and accents on it. "How much is this?" she questioned Luna.

"Five sickles." Luna replied with a small smile.

Hermione fished out the coins and placed them on the counter.

It was then that Draco rounded the corner, "I hate to interrupt, but may I try this on?" he questioned.

He was holding up what was obviously a vampire costume.