...What's This?

Hey guys!

Guess who's back and going to be RE-writing this story?

Me!

Same concept idea, Draco becomes a Vampire, it's gonna be Dramione, "8th Year", Hermione and Draco are Head Girl and Boy...

But it's going to move slower. They won't rush into their relationship

Not everyone is going to be changed into what they're wearing, either. Instead it's going to be a prank gone wrong...

NO necklace, it was too cheesy - even if cheesy is a good thing sometimes. ;)

The 'Bound' part of the story will be just their love, and maybe something about Vampires finding a human that constantly acts as their donation, and they vow to protect. Or... something. I don't know. Still working on it.

I hope you guys are excited for this. I'm so sorry I discontinued this story in the first place, but there was so much wrong with it. Too fast, too many people got changed, etc.

Also I really disliked how I made Ron seem like a bad person. He definitely isn't and wouldn't cheat on Hermione. I'm just making it so the Golden Trio have more of a familial love for each other, so Hermione views Ron and Harry as her brothers and they view her as their sister.

I hope you will enjoy the new version of this story. I'll start posting once I finish the first five chapters so you won't have to wait too long for an update! Since I'm working on chapter three already, I'm going to be posting it sometime soon, but the cover and name may be different, so keep on the look out for it!

Speaking of names, I want YOU, the fans, to help me with it. Should I keep it as Bound To A Vampire, just call it Bound To A Vampire Rewritten, or should I name it something else entirely? Let me know in the comments.

I hope you are just as excited as I am for this story to be redone!

Happy Holidays everyone, and thank you so much for your continued support. I see new views on this discontinued story a lot, and felt it was about time I picked it back up and started over.

With love,
Toons