•twenty-five•

Guys please recommend my book to others!! I'm really excited for how far this book has come, in only a little over a weeks time. Thank you guys for the support!!!

•••

My head starts to spin as I drop my pencil down on my homework. I've stayed home for a while, but I've still got tons and tons of homework.
I finally had the strength to clean up the scattered pills, but the white bottle still remains there.

My mom and I are growing closer again, she's tried to apologize for how she's acted, but I don't know if I should forgive her.
She tells me I should go back to school on Monday, but it's Saturday and I'm not to sure I want to go back.

The homework is on math, a subject I'm okay at, but the topic we are working on kills me. Figuratively.

***

I rest my head on my pillow, eyes staring dead onto the floor. The pillow is cool against my cheek, causing me to shiver.
My blanket wraps smoothly around me, but I'm not cold. I switch over onto my back, staring at all the small indents on the ceiling.
I'm finally able to sleep back in my own bed. But the last time I was here, I never thought I'd be back, I wished I'd never be back.

Maybe I'll visit Kian tomorrow. If I get my homework done. I'll rush to do that in the morning.

***

   I wrote down the last answer and slam my pencil against my leg. I wince in pain but stand up to put my homework away.
Dashing down the stairs, I ask Mom for a ride to the hospital.

"Okay." She says. I notice the bags under eyes and the tiredness in her eyes. I hope she's okay.

When we arrive, I ask to see Kian Browne. They lead me towards a room all the way down the hall.
We stop in front of the door.

"Why is he here? What happened to him being in that hospital room?" I question, although I knew why.

"He had a bit of a breakdown when we put him with someone else when you had left so we had to put him in a separate room." The person says, opening the door for me.

   In the room shows boring white walls, but an enthusiastic Kian. He sits upright, watching a baseball game on tv.

"Alex!" His frown turns into a smile.

At least I make one person happy.

gone man » alex standallजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें