I trail away as I look up to see his masked face.

Except there wasn't a mask or a hood covering his face anymore.

His face was in plain sight for me to see. And boy, was he good looking.

I take in a sharp intake of air at the sight of the boy smiling down at me.

"Y-You don't have your mask on." I stutter, my eyes raking through his features. His bright blue eyes twinkled as a smirk formed on his baby pink lips.

If I didn't believe girls talking about guys looking like Greek Gods before, I sure as hell believed it now.

"I noticed."

"Why now?"

"I figured I can't keep you in the dark for a long time. I want to be someone you trust El. Not a stranger you smile at out of kindness on the street." He rakes his fingers through his hair and my eyes follow his hand.

"I don't smile at random people in the street." I mumble. He gives me his hand.

"Come on, this place is really beautiful."

I stare at his hand and bite my lip.

"I promise, I'm not taking you anywhere to murder you or something along the lines you're thinking." He teases.

I snort and place my hand in his and he swiftly pulls me up. My cheeks turn a shade darker as I slip and stumble into his chest.

"Or we could stay in this position for a while too."

I slap his chest and push him away. He laughs making the crease lines at the tip of his eyes deepen. With one last glare, I start walking down the street.

"Aw come on! I was messing with you. And you're going in the wrong way princess."

I bet my choco chip cookie, he's smirking so wide that his cheeks must be starting to hurt right now!

I huff out a mouthful of air and stride past him in the opposite way. He chuckles and jogs upto me.

"I knew you'd never be able to resist my charm."

"Keep dreaming pretty boy."

"You think I'm pretty?"

"That's the only word you got from that sentence? You're impossible!"

"Now you think I'm impossible?"

"Argh! Shut up and take me to this place before I change my mind."

"Aye aye captain!"

"Aye aye captain!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Heartmate | ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें