Awkward run in

Start bij het begin

" oh mama mama , can we see the kitties in the  the the cages"

" yeah we can buddy" Lauren said getting out of the car.

I unbuckled him and she brought the kart around and I stuck him in the basket and we headed inside the store.

" Uhh Mama look Bunnies I wanna pet the bunnies"

" in a bit Percy We have to get Balto's food and treats first"Lauren said

" (sigh) okay" he sat back down and looked at the bunnies as we walked passed them.

We walked to the food and she picked the cbiggest bag they had and the most expensive, but in her words he's worth it and I don't blame Her I use to buy my dogs expensive food when I use to live in hell.

We walked through the cats isle and I thought of a good Idea " Laur let's buy a small bag of food for the cat that comes over She's so skinny I feel bad for her"

" ....I thought you didn't like cats" Lauren said looking through the dog treats.

" I don't like holding them but Admiring them from afar is okay"

" fine go get a small bag" he said and waved me off.

I walked over to the cat food and found a small bag , I also went to the dog toys and found Balto a new toy to play with since him and Percy like to destroy them.

I walked passed a Family of 3 with a little puppy but I ignored it, knowing me I would end up taking the puppy, so it's better if I not pay attention.

" Oh Lauren, I'm buying these the cat food and a new toy for Balto"

She laughed and hugged me while I put the food in the Kart and let Percy hold the toy.

"Can we see bunnies now...oh and kitties" Percy said looking at us.

" in 5 mins we have to pay and then we will let you see them sweetie" I kissed his head and she sighed.

We went in line and luckily we were next and I guess Lauren is friends with the cashier because he and the guy said hi right away.

" Richie, this Is my Girlfriend Camila and Our Son Percy" Lauren said introducing us.

" oh hi there Lauren mentioned you before, nice to meet you I'm Richie ,Lauren and my dog are brothers if you are wondering why we know each other"

They talked about Balto and stuff and we paid separately for our thing but he still gave me a discount because of Lauren so I like him he's cool.

" Now mommy can we see them now" Percy said gently shaking my hand.

" yes baby lets go see the bunnies first" I pulled him from the kart and let him walk over to the girl with the bunnies.

" hi there little guy do you wanna play with the bunnies" the girl asked and he nodded.

She chuckled and pulled out a black and white bunny and let him pet it and he was so gentle with it, I'm kinda surprise he's usually rough housing with the dog so seeing him like that is adorable.

" Aww Lauren look at him he's so cute" I said to her and she was taking a picture of him.

" do the moms want to pet any of the bunnies?"

" oh no we-" Lauren cut me off  " YES!" She went down to the floor and the girl handed Lauren her own bunny and took another one out so Percy and still play with one.

" here you guys go, you can give them a little treat" she handed them a piece of a carrot and I started to take photos I can see where Percy gets his love of Animals from.