Moving in

Lauren's pov:

" Lauren are you sure you and the girls can handle all of this I don't want you to stress yourself" Camila said

" you have little faith in us, Normani, Dinah and I are capable of taking all this to my house with very minimal Damage" I told her, If you are wondering Ally has the flu and I told her to stay home and we will face time her so she's not bored all day.

" Okay if you need anything just call me"

" babe we will be fine" She walked in front of me and I lightly slapped her ass and she gasped " now get to work, don't wanna be late now do we"

"I hate you sometimes" she smiled and picked up her bag and grabbing her lunch.

" No you don't" I said and I gave her a kiss goodbye and she left.

It was 6 in the morning and I told the girls the come by at noon it seemed like a reasonable time to start not to early not to late.

Percy was Asleep in Camila's room Apparently last night he has a bad dream and he made his way into her room, I think I'll join him for a few more hours of sleep.

"Mama, mama wake up, the door bell rang"

" Huhhh.....5 mins buddy"

" No mama, up up, it's Dinah and Mani" he said jumping on me.

" AAGGH okay okay I'm up I'm up, let's go get them"

I got up and answered to the door and they came in " Laur it's 10 why were you still asleep" Dinah said pushing me.

" Shut up, I had to get up at 5 to get here" I said Rubbing the tiredness from my eyes.

We sat in the kitchen, and we decided what to pack up first, Dinah brought her dads truck and I took out Van for the studio, and Camila didn't have a lot of stuff so it should be pretty easy to clear out stuff.

" let's start with Percy's room first then, his stuff is child size it's easy for us to move" Normani said.

We agreed and we entered Percy's room and he only had 2 dressers and his bed.

" Dinah you get the bed, I'll get the dressers and Mani you fold all his clothes and pack all his toys and shoes" they nodded and I started to put all his clothes in a pile on the floor and Mani started to fold.

After a hour clearing his room out We struggled to up thing in our cars and we drove off to my house.

" Mama...where my stuff going" I heard Percy say.

" we are taking your stuff to my house you and mama are going to live with me now"

"Forever?"

I smiled " hopefully buddy"

" so... I get to see Balto every day" He said excitedly.

" yeah And I can get him to sleep in your new room buddy, you will have a sleeping partner"

His eyes lit up and clapped his hands, I pulled up and met Dinah and Mani and we just started putting the stuff in his new room.

After another half hour we finished setting up his room minus the bedding since...Balto ripped up the sheets thinking they were his, we might have to make a stop at target for new bedding but it's okay, he will get to pick out his own sheets.

" okay back to Camila's we need to pack up her room" I said and we all got back in our cars and went back.

As we made our way up the stairs there was a middle aged women taping something on Camila's door and a guy walking away with tools.