Rent

Lauren's pov:

"LAUREN WHAT THE HELL HOW DO YOU BREAK YOUR WRIST WE NEED THAT WRIST FOR OUR BUSINESS IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW WE RUN A PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO HERE" Ah leave it to Ally to freak out over my hand, it's actually quite funny when she does it.

" Yeah lauren not to take sides or anything what the fuck is wrong with you are you that out of practice In playing baseball you break yourself" ha and there's Ashley you know having 3 people work here now is fun, she's either in my side or Ally's when it comes to arguments or if we need a tie breaker and work goes by really fast now.

" both of you shut up I have a baby here with me,I'm fine, I'm in a cast but I can still take pictures this is my non dominant hand so we have nothing to worry about here"

Ally shook her head and went back to her office and Ashley followed since Ally has taken over the roll of teaching Her everything about our Business and our shop and how we operate things.

Ugh it's been kinda slow lately, it's January and there's not a lot of events that happen around this time, it's normally like this though we're slow for this month then we pick up business again for February then dies down again then picks back up again from April-December complicated I know.

Well since I have free time I think I'll watch a movie with Violet in my office, I paid rent and all the other bills already I think I'm good for today I can just chill for 3 hours.

" come on vi let's watch funny girl, you are going to love Barbra Streisand" I chuckled and I sat down on my couch and turned on the TV"

I was enjoying watching my movie untill I heard Ally Yell at someone and I bolted out of the room with Vi to see what's going on.

"Ally what the hell what the matter" I asked and there was our landlord Giovani and another guy with him.

" Ooh I'll let you tell her Asshole" Ally said and it caught me by surprised.

" eh hem, well Lauren we have noticed that your business is one of our more popular places we have, my partner and I have decided to raise your rent from $3,632 to $6,632, you guys bring in a lot of money anyway so might as well pay us more right" Giovani said with a smug smile on his face.

Before I could say anything Ashley already opened her mouth " you are seriously upping the rent an Extra 3,000 dollars you are kidding right these ladies have other bills to pay they have kids to raise and you are going to up our rent you  greedy son of a bi-"

"ASH, ALLY MY OFFICE NOW" I cut her off and we walked to my office and I let them in and shut and locked the door before Them assholes could fallow us.

" Lauren what are we going to do we can't afford 6,000 a month that's crazy for 1,900 square feet that's too much" Ally said

" yeah Laur, thats over charging for this place and no offense it's not that big" I nodded

" yeah it's not the biggest place in the world and we already argued with him when we first rented he wanted 5,000 but it was to small to pay 5,000, I don't know what we are going to do I know damn well we can't pay 6,000 a month it's to much"

We stayed silent for a good couple of mins just thinking then we heard a knock.

" Ladies we have better things to do then wait for your pitty party to be over"

" The only thing I can think of doing is signing over our lease to them and find a new location, but that's going to be hard we would have to work from home for a while, and it's going to be hard to get stuff done ugh" Ally said and I looked at her.

" that's not a bad idea Ally, if he's going to fuck us over we aren't going to have a choice here"

" we should talk this over with Will and Camila first to see it would be okay with bringing our work home with us" Ally added in and I nodded.