Grandma and Grandpa Jauregui

Lauren's pov

"Mama, I tired" I heard Percy say, since we pulled him out of school he comes with me to the studio, and he hangs out with Me and Ally all day.

" I know buddy, you can sleep at the studio" I told him and he pouted.

" oh don't pull that face on me it's not going to work, come on buddy go get you're lemur and then we will go" he sighed in defeat and grabbed it and I picked him up and opened the door.

Let's just say I was met with quite a surprise when I opened that door.

"MOM...DAD, what are you doing here, I wasn't expecting you" I gripped on to Percy and I knew what was coming the interrogation.

" Lauren at this point we don't need to call, care to explain where he came from" My mom questioned.

" You see I have work right now, but you are welcomed to stay here till I get back so I'll explain every thing then Kay bye " I gave them a kiss and buckled up Percy and drove off.

"Mama....who those people" Percy asked

" well buddy those were my parents so your grandparents" I told him and he looked like he didn't understand.

"What that mean" he replied

" it means....I don't know what it means but we will figure it out later with mommy, Kay buddy"

" Kay mama" Luckly he didn't ask a fallow up question I don't have a response for it haha, mom of the year goes to me, note the sarcasm.

I pulled up to the studio and saw Ally unlocking the door, she must have over slept he's usually already inside by now.

We got out and went in and I made a little bed for Percy so he could sleep 2 more hours, I don't know why but I'm really frustrated and Terrified to go home.

" Lauren what's wrong you seem on edge today" I heard Ally ask .

" oh you know I got a supprise visit from mom and dad and they Questioned Percy so I ran out and left them at home"

"Lauren you have know about Percy for 4 weeks? And didn't think about telling you're parents I think that's the 2nd most important thing you should have done"

" I think it just slipped my mind, I was just focused being in his life I forgot about the rest of my family"

" and shouldn't you call Camila and tell her you guys have visitors" Ally said god I hate when she's right.

I walked to my office and dialed her number.

" Lauren what's wrong I'm a tad busy at the moment" she answered

" real quick babe, uh mom and Dad came over today and want to talk about a certain green eyed boy, so you have that to look forward to when you pick up Percy" She said nothing

" camz, you there?"

" what did you tell them"

" nothing I ran out the house and left then there"

" wow Lauren, Are you freaking serious, ugh I have to go I'll talk to you later" she hung up and I ran my hand through my hair.

It's going to be a long day, I logged on to my computer and I started to finish up the pictures from the zoo, I did all the mammals and now I just need to finish up the birds then hopefully by tomorrow We can go down there and upload them to the web sight.

" Mama....up up" I heard Percy I looked down and saw he wanted to sit with me.

" come on up buddy" I lifted him and he sat on my lap.