Plans and Pranks

Felicity's POV

The next day was a school day and the school didn't care if I was taking care of a child. A nice lady who used to look after me when my parents were working when I was younger happily offered to babysit Ivy when I was at school. "You don't understand how grateful I am right now Mrs Jarce," I said handing Ivy to her. "No I completely understand, Now you should head to school before you end up late!" She said with sympathetic smile. I left hurriedly not noticing that there had been someone watching me.

I arrived at school and was instantly yanked behind the main building. I felt a hand clasp over my mouth. "Shhhh, It's me!" I relaxed and Elle removed her hand from my mouth. I turned around and faced her. "What are you doing?" Elle sighed running her hands through of her messy hair.

"We need to fix this whole mess with Erica, everything's just spiralled out of control, plus, I miss being your friend," I rolled my eyes. "As If I don't know, and I miss being your friend too," She bit her lip. "But how?" I asked. "But how what?" We both turned around and saw Malia. "I think the three of us can agree that we need to fix things." "Count me in," Seth coming next to Elle. "It's Erica," I said."Ever since she came and forced her way into our group everything has been tearing apart. Elle nodded. "But Daniel?" Seth pondered. "It's up to him, he can stay with Erica and loose 4 great friends or loose Erica and have 4 amazing friends," Elle said. After school we all went to the park and created our master plan.

The next day during lunch would be when it would take place. I scanned the cafeteria making sure everyone was in their positions. Daniel and Erica were in the center of the cafeteria. Elle was at one of the exits. Malia was by the window and Seth hopefully was preparing. I was by the main exit. As planned Seth strolled into the cafeteria with a trolley which held a science diorama. Seth walked over to Daniel and Erica. "Hey guys what do you think of this? I spent all night making it!" Seth said.

"Bleh!" Erica said scrunching her face up. "What? You don't like it?" Seth said pretending to look upset. "No I like it it's just, bleh!" Erica said swatting the air. Seth looked very upset. "I-I-" he pretended to stutter. "Let's go," Erica said covering her nose. Daniel looked lost between Seth and Erica. Eventually he came to a decision. "No." he said. "Come on Daniel!" Erica whined. "Seth is my friend you don't insult him," Daniel said standing up. "I'm your girlfriend!" Erica shouted. "So?" He said calmly. "Fine then we are done!" She said before running off pretending to cry.

As expected she ran out of the door that I was standing at. "You!" She seethed at me. "This is all your fault! I had him wrapped around my finger and you and your stupid friends had to ruin it!" In a matter of seconds she jumped on me and began scratching me like a wild cat. "Miss Dwarler!" Erica jumped off me in an instant as soon as she heard Mrs Baracoul shout. "What do you think you're doing!" She yelled at Erica. "Sh-she jumped on me and just began to scratch me!" I clenched my fists. "Then how come Felicity is the one covered in scratches?" Mrs Baracoul asked. "I-I, um I, It was, um" Erica stuttered. "Lying to a teacher and hurting another student! To the principal's office!" Mrs Baracoul looked at me. "Are you okay would you like to see the nurse?" She asked me whilst helping me stand up. I shook my head. I watched happily while Mrs Baracoul took Erica to the principal's office.

When they went around the corner I sighed in relief. A small grin crept onto my face as I ran my fingers through my hair. I saw Elle, Malia and Seth come over to me. "Are you okay?" Malia asked. I nodded and looked to the cafeteria doors. As expected I saw Daniel walk through and come over to us. My eyes widened as he approached us. He scratched back
Of his neck. "Look, I'm sorry for being a jerk to all of you, I was a complete douchebag for treating all of you guys that way." Seth nodded. "Yeah you were a huge douchebag," he said. "But you're our douchebag," Elle added grinning.

A/N and this is where I leave the series. This has been an amazing adventure thanks for reading and being apart of Elle's, Malia's, Felicity's, Seth's and Daniel's stories.