Heavy Metal and Arguments

Elle's POV

I stood next to Malia and Felicity in my school's carpark. "What do you want to do?" I said fiddling with my fingers. "We could go to one of our houses?" Malia suggested twirling a strand of her hair around her finger. The three of us had stayed up all night texting each other and now we are very close. I have friends, unbelievable I know, but it's true.

"Great idea, but sadly we can't go to my house," Felicity said her eyes fixated on a little boy across the road. "Why not?" Malia asked. Felicity turned her attention to her shoes, "Just because."

I looked up to Malia and changed the topic as Felicity was getting uncomfortable. "How about your house?" Malia bit her lip in thought before she nodded. "Yeah, you can come to my house, but my mum's not exactly normal," Malia said smiling. I looked over at Felicity and she shrugged.

Malia's house looked like a simple normal ordinary house. But the heavy metal music that was blaring inside told me otherwise. There were a few dead plants that drooped around the house. Malia walked to the front for and repeatedly banged her fists on the front door. fifteen seconds later the music stopped and the door opened.

A lady with her hair in a tight bun opened the door. "Malia, I see you brought friends over! Would you care to introduce then to me. Malia's mum asked smiling. Malia looked slightly embarrassed. "Mother, this is Felicity and Malia," Malia introduced. "Welcome to my habitat girls, make yourself at home" Malia's mum said moving out the way so we could go inside.

When Malia passed her mum she whispered something to her harshly. "Mother! you're embarrassing me!" Malia's mum crossed her arms. "I was the one who gave birth to you Malia Trixa Nguyen!" Malia's mum shouted making Malia turn red.

We quickly went upstairs to Malia's bedroom. Her room was painted mint green with a simple wooden bed. Malia shut the door behind her letting out an embarrassed sigh. "Sorry about that," she said sheepishly. "It's fine," Felicity said laughing.

I sat down on her bed as we all laughed. We talked for what seemed like hours when a horrible thought popped into my head. What if someone found my diary and is reading it right now? I screwed my eyes shut and rubbed my temples.

"Are you okay?" Felicity asked at my side. "Yes I'm fine, I just remembered something," I said opening my eyes. I didn't tell Felicity or Malia about my diary because I didn't know what they would think of me.

Daniel's POV

I may have read some of the diary last night but I definitely was not going to read it again. I forgot to give the diary back to Seth today so it was still in my bag where I put it last night. I lied down on my bed.

A few seconds later I got up and went over to my window. I pulled open the curtain and looked into the room across from me. The curtain was slightly open giving me a small view inside. The room was empty. The room was messy and unmade with clothes everywhere. There was a few empty bottles of alcohol lying on the floor. This was definitely not Felicity's room.

I shut my curtain and looked over to my bag. I should not have read the diary yesterday and I was certainly not going to read it again. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the diary out of my bag anyway.

I skimmed through a few pages. Most of them were not important until I came across one.

Dear diary, 25-6-16

I hate myself. Today I got in a fight with my mum and I was a selfish idiot. I was angry and frustrated with Mia and Quinn and took it all out on my mum. I yelled at her saying that she was the worst mum ever and complained about how everyone else has the new iPhone and how most people my age have their own car and how we can't afford anything nice. I hate myself so bad right now. I'm too embarrassed to face her though. I'll update this later.

Update:

I apologised to my mum and we cried together. We hugged and watched movie marathon together, (Well I watched, my mum listened.) I feel better now.

I shut the diary and yawned. It was eight forty, I was tired so I went to bed early. I fell asleep dreaming of the mystery girl.

A/N Hello. Did you like this. I hope you like this. This has been the quickest chapter to write so far. BYE!!!!!