Confessions and Phone Calls

Elle's POV

I looked at Felicity and Malia, they deserved to know about my diary. Felicity tucked a strand of her long orangey-brown hair behind her ear as she laughed at something funny that Malia had said. Malia grinned bouncing on her bed slightly making her curly blackish-blue hair bounce.

I took a deep breath before speaking up. "Guys there is something that I have to tell you. A few days ago I lost something very important to me, on my fifteenth birthday my mum got me a diary, I wrote in it almost every day. But I lost it the other day." I stayed silent unsure of what to add.

Felicity looked at me with sympathy. " Did you right personal things in there?" I nodded my head. "Whoever took it is horrible person for reading it! If they did read it, I mean," Malia huffed shaking her head.

I looked at the girls in shock. "You're not saying that having a diary is silly and for little kids?" Felicity and Malia shook their heads immediately. "Of course not! Why would we say that?" Felicity asked. "I guess you guys are right, I was scared that you would think that I'm weird and not want to be my friend," I said scratching the back of my neck.

"I have something to share too," Malia said. "I Had a little brother called Michael but he lives with my dad back in Asia, I don't see him or talk to him anymore," Malia said sighing. "That's terrible, I don't have any siblings but I can imagine how hard that would be for you to not see your little brother anymore" I said.

Malia and I both turned to Felicity. Felicity shrugged. "There has to be something that you want to share!" Malia said nudging Felicity while I sighed. She bit her lip trying to think of something. "My grandmother died two years ago?" Felicity said shrugging.

"My grandparents died before I was born." I said blandly. "Not my problem," Felicity said. I laughed smiling. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a car pull up in Malia's driveway. "Malia, there's a blue car in your driveway," I said as Malia and Felicity cane over to the window. Malia groaned rolling her eyes as she fell onto her bed.

"That's just my annoying stepdad and stepsister Stephanie," From what I was seeing Malia and her stepdad and stepsister did not get along. A girl with light brown skin stepped out of the car. She reminded me of Mia and Quinn.

Her lime green short skirt and tank top showed way too much skin in my opinion. I didn't understand how she could walk in her four inch heels. A Gucci handbag was hanging on her her shoulder. A second later a man stepped out of the car.

We heard the click clack of heals in the hallway outside Malia's room. Malia got up as someone knocked on her bedroom door. "Hey lia, is it okay if I like, borrow your peach nail polish, because I cannot find that color like, anywhere!"  A high pitched voice said.

"Who are they?" Stéphanie said once she noticed us. Malia gritted her teeth in annoyance. "Stéphanie, these are my friends Felicity and Elle," Malia gestured to us. "So can I borrow your nail polish?" Stéphanie repeated impatiently.

Felicity, (who was closest to Malia's makeup and nail polish table,) grabbed the peach nail polish and chucked it at Stéphanie. "Ow!" She shrieked as it hit her. Stéphanie picked the nail polish up as she huffed. "I'm going to tell my dad!" She stormed away. Once she was gone we burst out laughing. "Did you see the look on her face!" Felicity said in between laughs.

Once we calmed down I looked over at Malia. "How do you live with her?" I asked. She shrugged in response. "You know, before I properly met you Elle, I always saw you as the shy quiet smart girl, but you are really funny, spontaneous and an awesome friend," Felicity said smiling. "I agree," Malia added. "Thanks, and so are you guys," I grinned.

I was brought out of happiness friendship land and back Into reality when my ringtone echoed around the room. I grabbed my phone and answered the call. It was from my aunt Kirsty.

"Hey aunt Kirsty,"

"Hey E-Elle," My aunts voice sounded as if she had been crying.

"Is everything alright?"

"Aden, h-he's in a coma,"

I dropped my phone as it fell to the ground with a soft thud.

A/N Oooooh DRAMA! Will Aden be alright? Did you like Stéphanie? I actually liked writing Stéphanie's character. Maybe she might make another appearance in the future! That's all for this chapter.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!