Meetings and Friendships

Elle's POV

I walked down the busy hall bumping into someone. I looked up and saw Daniel Flynn. Daniel Flynn was known for being my school's 'it boy' He was gossiped about and rumoured to be a 'bad boy' The only bad thing that I've seen him done that's bad though was when he spray painted the geography teacher's car a bright yellow a few months ago. The thing was our geography teacher actually liked it and was happy about it. He's not very intimidating either. He was hot though.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going," I said rubbing my arm. "It's fine," He said walking away. Rude. I thought, internally rolling my eyes. I noticed a girl with wavy black hair gaping at me. "Is there anything on my face?" I asked. "No! no, it's just that you talked to Daniel so - so calmly!" She said as if I had just told her that I was an alien.

"So? He's a human being too, you do know that right?" I said. "I know he's human too," the girl said crossing her arms. "My name is Malia. I moved here from China a month ago," She said giving me a smile. "Cool," I said wanting to get away as soon as possible. "So what's your name!" She said looking at me. "I'm Elle," I said before leaving.

-o-

Later on in the day I still felt like I was forgetting something but ignored it throughout the day. I was on my way to my final class of the day when I tripped over a step. I fell forward expecting to come in contact with the floor but fell into something soft instead. I opened my eyes and came face to face with Seth Rivers.

Seth had blonde hair that fell over his blue eyes. He was Daniel's best friend and partner in crime. They've known each other since they were in diapers and have been friends since. That's all I know about Daniel and Seth since I'm not one of their crazy obsessed fan girls.

"Lucky I caught you," he said staring into my eyes. "Yeah, you know what? I have somewhere to be so I-" I rambled pushing myself away from him embarrassed. "I'm Seth," he said giving me a smile as a girl next to me tripped and hit her head on the same step I tripped on.

I looked over at the girl who was unconscious. "That step is a health hazard, I should probably take her to the nurses office," I said cutting him off before he could speak. "Wha-" I left Seth standing there as I carried the girl to the nurses office.

I was sat on one of the uncomfortable couches in the nurses office waiting for the girl to wake up. I was allowed to miss history while I waited for the girl to wake up. The girl had waist-length auburn hair and a plain shirt and jeans.

It felt like forever until the girl woke up. "I- What happened?" She asked sitting up. "I'm Elle, you tripped on a step while I was talking to Seth Richards" I explained while the girl sat listening curiously. "Oh, I think I remember, Sorry you had to see that, I'm Felicity," Felicity said rubbing her head. "How long had I been out for?" She added getting off the folding bed. "Only for 20 minutes," I said.

We went to our classes even though they were about to end.

Seth's POV

I walked next to Daniel as students flooded through the halls eager to get home. Daniel pulled me to the outside area where there were some plants and benches to sit. It was more peaceful here. "Everyone's so eager to get home," I commented jogging next to Daniel. "Not everyone loves school, Mr. Straight A's," he said rolling his eyes.

I rolled my eyes too when I noticed something. I went up closer to examine it. I was a book with a hard leather cover that was on one of the benches. I made sure that no one was looking other than Daniel and picked the book up. It was't old, but it wasn't brand new either. "What's that?" Daniel questioned coming next to me.

"I dunno, I just found it on the bench," I said looking for a name on the book. "You should put that back, whoever's it is will probably come back for it" Daniel said. "There's no name on it, and it looks like it's going to rain, I'll just keep it and put it in the lost and found tomorrow," I said opening the first page.

"Whatever," Daniel said rolling his eyes adjusting his bag that hung on his shoulder.

A/N HEY EVERYBODY! This book will change POV every few chapters to show the boys point of view because I suck at writing in third person. Next chapter will be back to Elle's point of view. BYE!!!