Boyfriends and Evil Red-Heads

(Please note that I do not have anything against people with red/orange hair the title only says that because of a character in the story.)

Felicity's POV

I was grinning widely as I sat on my bed surrounded by a mountain of clothes. I was in the middle of getting ready for my date. My date with my boyfriend. I couldn't believe that Daniel was my boyfriend. You're probably really confused. Yesterday after the dance Daniel came to me and asked if we could be boyfriend and girlfriend.

I was about to exit the hall when Daniel came up to me. There was no one in the hall except for us. Malia and Elle were waiting for us in Daniel's car and Seth had already gone home. I looked at Daniel who stood in front of me with a nervous expression. "Felicity, your funny and cool. Will you be my girlfriend?" He was holding a chocolate bar in front of me. It was more of the chocolate bar that made me say yes but I was thrilled anyway.

My heart thudded as I said yes. It seemed to beat even faster when he leaned in and gave me a small, short kiss. I thought that he would have to call an ambulance because of how fast my heart was beating. He pulled away and gave me a dazzling smile.

I had to explain to Malia and Felicity why I was smiling so much when I went into the car. He had asked me on a date when he dropped me homes here I am. I went through endless piles of clothes until I eventually found something. It was a mint green dress with a little mint green bow. There was a brown leather belt that went around my waist that had a brown little bow. The top half of the dress was white. I put on my brown leather boots. I brushed my hair and braided it.

I grabbed my purse and excitedly left my room, leaving my room a mess telling myself that I'll clean it when I get back

I grabbed my purse and excitedly left my room, leaving my room a mess telling myself that I'll clean it when I get back. I was about to leave when my mum came in front of me. "Where are you going?" She asked calmly. I opened my mouth to answer when she slapped me. "You don't go anywhere without telling me!" she yelled pushing me forcefully to the floor.

I shut my eyes and nodded my head. She kicked me a few times before leaving to go to some guy's house. I laid on the floor in pain. I gritted my teeth and stood up. I went upstairs to my room and checked quickly for bruises. Yep, this was definitely going to bruise. I thought fixing my dress.

I went back downstairs and went outside. I began to walk to the cafe where I was supposed to be meeting Daniel. I was in the middle of walking when someone came up to me and began waltzing with me. We swayed down the footpath. I couldn't see who the hooded figure was but I had a pretty good guess. "Daniel!" I said pulling his hood off. He grinned at me smiling. "Let's eat shall we?" He asked leading me to the cafe.

The cafe was a small, calming place. The gray floor and the dark oak walls gave the place a calming tone. The small comfy booths were perfect and private. Every thing was perfect. I had a small nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach that all this happiness and warmth that I was feeling would soon come crashing down.

We sat and ate for ages. I laughed at all the jokes that Daniel made. We joked and talked, both of us not wanting this moment to end. We stood up ready to leave. Daniel slid out from the booth and stretched. Before I could comprehend what I was seeing a short girl with curly, red hair and glasses ran to Daniel. I expected a hug or an exited greeting but I was not expecting what I saw.

She latched her lips onto Daniel and kissed him. What had me shocked was that he kissed her back! I went up to the red-head and pushed her off him. She looked at me strangely. I glared at her and Daniel. "What's your problem?" The girl asked. She had a soft Scottish accent. "What's my problem? You, being a complete stranger, just ran up to my boyfriend and began making out with him!" I exclaimed getting a few curious stares.

The girls big brown eyes widened. "Oh my! I am ever so sorry! I had no idea that Danny here associated with any girls except for his imaginary girlfriend!" The girl said chuckling. I didn't know why but I found this girl extremely annoying. She was latched onto Daniels side and was smiling up at him. "Do you know each other?" I asked. The girl nodded. "I remember when Danny was in diapers! He was a little baby!" The girl said smiling at him wistfully.

"I'm Erica!" The girl said smiling up at me. She was very short. I internally rolled my eyes. "Erica, this is my girlfriend Felicity," Daniel introduced me as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I relaxed calming down. "Felicity, like a fairy?" Erica asked resting her head on Daniel's shoulder. I gritted my teeth in annoyance. I put a fake smile on my face and nodded. "Well we were just about to leave, I'm sure you'll meet again in the future," I said lightly tugging Daniel in the direction of the door.

He stayed put and stared into Erica's eyes. They both stared into each other's eyes, not breaking contact once for a whole 30 seconds. Erica broke the silence first by speaking. "Well actually I'm going to your school!" She grinned showing her pearly white teeth. I glared at the ground, jealousy clouding my head.

A/N Hey guys and that is the end of this chapter!

What are your thoughts on Erica?

Do you have any ideas about why Daniel acted this way with Erica?

Do you ship Daniel and Felicity?

Comment some ship names for Daniel and Felicity here:

BYE!!!!!!