Fights and Baby Rooms

Elle's POV

It was Wednesday and Felicity was avoiding all of us. She hadn't spoken to us, or even looked at us. I was staring at the back of Felicity's head. I scribbled down notes. "Class dismissed." Felicity stood up first and rushed out of the room. Erica nudged me. "What a weirdo," She whispered. I clenched my fists feeling an annoyed feeling start to bubble up inside me. I relaxed and walked out of the classroom. 

As soon as Erica saw Daniel she rushed to his side and clutched his arm while smiling up at him. They weren't dating, technically Daniel and Felicity were still together. 

Daniel's POV

School was over and entered my house. My seven year old younger sister ran up to me. "Daniel!" She squealed. She smiled at me widely showing the gap in her teeth. "Leila! Did you lose a tooth!" I said crouching down to her level. She nodded vividly, her pigtails bobbing up and down. My other 13 year old sister Karlis rolled her eyes and dragged Leila away. Karlis and Leila both shared the same dark brown hair and brown eyes. I ran upstairs and placed my orange schoolbag that was blue on the sides on my bedroom floor and flopped onto my bed. I looked out of my window, expecting to see the messy room that was usually filled with empty bottles of alcohol but instead saw a neat and tidy baby room. I rolled over and fell into a light sleep.

When I woke up It was dark outside. I sat up and checked the time. 11:34 P.M. I grabbed my coat and climbed out of my window. I decided that I was going to go on a quick walk around the block. I landed softly on the grass that was below my window and walked to the front of my house. I saw Felicity sitting on the front steps of her house when I went outside. 

Felicity's POV

I was sitting on the steps outside my house. I looked up when I heard the sound of footsteps. Daniel. "Hey Felicity, what are you doing outside at this time?" He asked me. "Why, is there something wrong with me being outside at this time?" I snapped at him. "No need to get angry, I was just asking you a question," Daniel said laughing. I muttered something under my breath. "What was that?" he asked. "You should go back to your new girlfriend Erica, you sure seem to care about her way more than me." I repeated bitterly. "What's wrong with you?" Daniel asked.

I glared at him and sighed. "You want to know what's bothering me? The reason I've been avoiding you and everyone else? Erica! Ever since she moved from Scotland all I've been hearing is; oh Erica this, Erica's such an amazing friend, Erica is so great! Why are you and everyone else so blind! It's  obvious that she like's you!" I vented angrily. "You know what? I think that this is stupid! You're just jealous of Erica and taking your anger out on all of us!" He said raising his voice.

"Why would I be jealous of someone as ugly, stupid and mean as her!" I said bitterly. "Don't you dare speak of Erica that way!" Daniel shouted. All I saw was red. "If Erica want's you she can have you! We're done! You two can go and live a perfect fairytale life together for all I care!" "Go to hell!" Daniel shouted. "You too!" I shouted and ran inside. I stormed up to my room and slammed my bedroom door shut. My mother was out and I was by myself so I didn't care about the noise. 

I went to the bathroom and rinsed my face in warm water. While going back to my bedroom I saw that the baby room's door was open. You're probably thinking what baby room? Well while going through her endless list of guys that she sleeps with my mum managed to get knocked up and get pregnant. I know the poor baby. So I decided to clean up our messy bedroom and I made a baby room. It had a cot, a small dresser filled with my old clothes and a few baby toys.

I passed the baby room and sighed. My life was messed up. The next day when I went to school people whispered about me as I walked past, I didn't care. I didn't care at all that I wasn't Daniel's girlfriend anymore. If anything I was happy to get out of that toxic relationship. When I got to my locker guess who I saw. I saw Erica and Daniel walking hand in hand through the halls like cinderella and her prince charming. I rolled my eyes and they walked past and I swear I saw Erica wink at me. 

I slammed my locker shut and walked to my first class of the day. Calculus. Great.

A/N HEY GUYS! While your reading this Felicity drama do you feel irritated or like you hate Erica so much that you want her to die in a hole. That's how I felt while writing this and when reading plots that involve a sinking drama that you feel like the main protagonist is drowning in her troubles. That's what I was going for anyway!

BYE!!!!!