"Girls? Are you done cooking?" Mom called out.

"Almost mom!" I answered and added the finishing touches to the food and ta-da! I'm done.

"I'll explain everything after we eat"

———

"Mom, Dad, I believe I still have something to explain to you guys"

"Ah yes.."

"Please, don't think any different of me once I open up to you"

"Of course honey! Why would we?"

"Well..." I told them EVERYTHING tha happened, everything I did, leaving no details out. Of course, while telling the story, I broke down a couple of times but Angela was there and urged me to continue until eventually, I told them the entire truth about my life.

"...Honey...I...Why didn't you tell us before, why didn't you tell anyone before?"

"I was scared you'd think of me differently or you might send me off or something"

"We don't think of you differently, and we never would. As much as I would like to punish you, it was a mistake and you didn't mean for it to happen. You were driven by your emotions and it turned you into a monster. It's not your fault" Dad explained.

"NO STOP! WHY IS EVERYBODY TREATING ME AS IF I DIDN'T DO SOMETHING TERRIBLE, TELLING ME "IT'S NOT MY FAULT". I FUCKING KILLED PEOPLE...NOT A PERSON...PEOPLE! WHY?!"

"BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH, ANDREA. YOU MAY HAVE KILLED PEOPLE BUT I KNOW DEEP DEEP DOWN THAT YOU NEVER INTENDED TO KILL ANYBODY IF YOU WERE IN THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND. HONEY, PLEASE...DON'T PUT THE BURDEN ALL ON YOURSELF"

"I can't just get away from this...I can't...I need to do something to somehow make up for the lives I've..taken"

"A punishment in other words?" Dad asked.

"Yeah...and I've decided what my punishment is"

"Honey.."

"No, listen mom..."  I explained to my family what I wanted to happen and what I was going to do.

"5 YEARS? ANDREA...ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" Mom said.

"And what do you expect us to do? Just forget about you?...No Andrea, I am not letting you do this"

"I'm sorry...but nothing's going to change my mind"

"You're not thinking properly Andrea. Please...don't do this" Adrian pleaded.

"Andrea, you're not the only one going to be hurting by this, we are too...the people who loves you." Mom said and she was already crying.

I hated seeing either of my parents cry, its like the most terrible thing to witness.

Maybe I am not thinking clearly...

"I need to go out for a walk. I'll be back before lunch" I said as I walked back to my room, feeling my family's eyes on me as I did.