> fifty-nine <

Andrea's POV

Mixed emotions are what I'm feeling right now. Angry, confused, worried, etc. From the things I've heard a while ago, whatever they're about to do is dangerous, this has something to do with a lady, and that the lady is dangerous. The reason why they're doing this is still unknown or the reason why it is unknown.

Sure, I could name a few things I could do to know what is really going on. I could read their minds, I could make their messages appear on my phone, I coulsneek again...only if I want to. But do I really want to know? They made it seem so inportant for me to not know what they are hiding, that it's for my own sake.

With these thoughts and questions in mind, I decided to just forget what happened and let fate decide. With that said, I went to sleep but before I did, I casted a protective charm on my friends just to be safe.

I let my drowsiness embrace me until I fell into a deep sleep...

_____

I was standing in a forest, I don't know where I don't know how. Seems that I'm alone here. "Andrea" I heard someone say. I turned to the direction where I heard the voice but no one was there. Strange, that voice sounded familiar. I then felt a very very light tap on my shoulder. I looked back and saw my friends: Ethan, Jade, Angela, and Grayson. "I'm sorry Andrea" She then pointed her wand at me and a green beam hit my chest...

I woke up with sweat on my forehead. I keep telling myself "It's not real, it's just a dream Andrea. Just a dream" But I can't help this unsettling feeling that it means something more. Again, I just shrugged it off and left it as another question, waiting to be answered.

I woke up pretty early for a weekend and I'm guessing no one's awake yet at this time. Just then, Angela popped into my mind. Is she home, more importantly, is she safe?

I quickly ran to her room and knocked on her door. After a few seconds, a very sleepy Angela answered the door.

"Oh thank god you're safe!" I said and hugged her so tight.

"Can't breathe" she said and I broke away from the hug.

"Oh my god! What happened to your cheek?!" I asked as I saw a huge gash on her right cheek.

"It's nothing! I'll just treat it later"

"Well okay....um..I'm sorry sis, for, you know, sneaking on you last night"

"It's fine but you really really shouldn't do that EVER"

"I won't"

"Promise?"

"....Promise."

She gave me slight smile and yawned.

"I'm just going back to bed alright? It was a loong night" I nodded and moved out of her doorframe.

I went back to my room and got ready for the day. I had to see Grayson. I took a quick bath and changed into my outfit for the day.

 I didn't bother applying make-up on, just some lip gloss and I'm  fine

I didn't bother applying make-up on, just some lip gloss and I'm  fine. I also sprayed on some perfume and straightened my hair until it was pin straight. I grabbed my sunglasses and purse and I was ready to go.

I decided to just take a walk to Grayson's house since I haven't exercised in a while and besides, the weather today was perfect for a good walk down the neighborhood. So that's what I did.

———

I just arrived in Grayson's house which took me quite a while because I had to stop over starbucks and buy me a drink. I rang the doorbell and took a sip from my drink. After a while, Gray answered the door and by the looks on his face, he was surpised to see me here this early.

"Babe!" I said and then gave him a big hug.

"Andrea! What are you doing here this early?" He asked as he broke away from the hug.

"Well I-uh didn't get a good sleep and I wanted to apologize for last night"

"It's okay babe, don't worry about last night. Okay let's not talk about that outside, come in!" He said and I did. He lead me to his room and on the way there, I was greeted by his family. I barely get to see them complete so it must be a good thing that I came here early but I regret not wearing any make-up.

Once we were in his room, he locked the door and turned to face me. I sat on the edge of the bed and so did he.

"So I see you're complete" I said, attempting to start a conversation.

"Yeah, they actually just arrived"

"Oh...well, going back to last night. It's good that you weren't hurt"

"Yeah but your sister was...Hold on, how do you know that we were in trouble?" He asked with wide eyes.

"It's quite obvious really. I mean, how you reacted and everything so I assumed you were in trouble. But listen, if you don't want me to know anything, I won't try to sneak anymore. I trust you enough to know that you wouldn't hide anything from me just because you want to"

"I love you Andrea"

"I love you too" I said as I gave him a sweet, passionate kiss on the lips. He broke away from the kiss and said, "what do you want to do today?"

"I just wanna cuddle all day" I said and pulled him to lie down with me. He giggled and said, " for real though, do you wanna go do something?"

"Nope. I'm fine here" I say while yawning and cuddling more to Grayson, intertwining our legs.

"You wanna go shopping?" He asked.

"Get the keys. We're going to the mall" I say while immediately sitting up and grabbed my things. He gave me his cute laugh which still gave me the butterflies.

"Okay babygirl, anything for you" He stood up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. He went downstairs and so did I.

"Mom, Andrea and I are going to the mall" He said as we walked passed by them.

"Okay Gray. It's good to see you again Andrea!" Lisa said.

"You too Lisa!"

"Have fun kids!" She said as we left for the mall. We used Gray's car because I obviously didn't bring mine.

As I sat on the passenger's seat, I received a message from my mom asking where I was. I forgot to tell her that I left so I told her right now and closed my phone.

"Ready to go?" Grayson asked as he placed the key in ignition.

"Yep"