> twelve <

Andrea's POV

He gestured for me to sit on the table set for only us both. I sat on a chair and so did he. A waiter served us our food and mine was salad.

We ate our food and had small talks here and there. After we were done eating, the waiter got our dishes and took it away.

"So do you like the food?"

"Of course. I love it"

"I have to show you something even better" he snapped his fingers and 4 people showed up, holding a banner. I think they were Ethan, Nate, Alex, and....Jade?! She knew about all this?! I'm surprised she could keep a secret from me that long!

Ethan showed his banner and it has the word 'will'. Nate came next and his said 'you be'. Then Alex had the word 'my'. And lastly, Jade showed her banner and it has the word 'girlfriend?'

Will you be my girlfriend?

"Amdrea Johnson, would you please be my girlfriend?!" Gray asked. I stood there, with a surprised expression.

"O-of course!" I said and hugged him. He hugged back and it seemed to last for a good 3 minutes. I looked at him in the eye and leaned in. He did too and in a matter of seconds, our lips touched and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I could hear people saying 'awh' but I could care less right now. That kiss lasted for about 5 minutes and I just looked at him.

"I have one more thing princess. Close your eyes" I didn't complain anymore since this day was getting better and better.

I closed my eyes and I could feel Grayson behind my back. I think he placed a necklace on my neck.

"Open your eyes now" I did and the necklace was beautiful.

It was silver and it had the infinity sign with the word 'forever'

"Gray, this is so beautiful! You didn't have to"

"Of course I had to. I wanted to"

"Thank you, for all of this"

"You deserve it An. You do" he then hugged me and I did the same. I glanced at the people watching us and they were either videoing us or saying 'awh'. I looked at Jade and she was smiling at me and I just gave her a small smile back. She gave me a thumbs up and I just rolled my eyes.

"Gray, could we have an alone time, you know" I whispered and gestured to the people watching.

"Anything you want. Ethan!" He said and did a 'shoo' motion with his hands. Ethan got the message and lead all of them away from us, even Jade.