> forty-four <

Andrea's POV

"Holy cow I'm excited!" Naddie said.

"For what?" Gray asked.

We're on our way to find a place where we can play our little 'game' which involved me and my cousins that are witches or wizards.

"You'll see" I mumbled

We kept on walking and walking until we came across this creepy looking mansion. It's night time already which made it more creepy.

"Hey guys, I think we can do it here," Shawn said, as if he was reading my mind.

"What are we doing in this creepy mansion?" Gray asked and I just gave him a little smirk as a reply.

We entered the mansion and Liam turned on the old lights, using magic of course.

"Just stay here and watch" I whispered to Gray and he just gave me a slight nod.

Me and my cousins gathered in a circle, including my boyfriend, and we discussed the rules of the game.

"Okay so we need two teams" Mason started.

"Girls vs. Guys?" I suggested and he nodded.

"And we also need one referee of some sort"

"I'll do it!" Abigail said

Mason clapped his hands, "okay, now the rules. So each team will have a star which is made by your team's combined power. Something like this-"

He held hands with Abigail and in the space between them, a star started to form.

"- and then the team should hide it somewhere in the mansion and protect the star while the other team tries to get it, kinda like capture the flag. There should be 2 attackers and 1 protector in each team. In the end, the first team to catch the star is the winner"

"We have 5 minutes to plan. And Oh! One more thing...Lights Off!"

Some of us gave a few groans of complaint.

"You can't cast large lights, only small ones like the tip of your wands. If you do, Abby will know"

"Now go to your group and the 5 minutes starts....NOW!" Abby said

It was me, Naddie, and Angela vs. Liam, Mason, and Shawn.

I went to my team and started planning.

"Anj, you could be the protector and Naddie and I could be the attacker. Sounds good?" I suggested

They both agreed.

"We could make use of our telepathy!" Angela said

"Wait, both of you could?! That's like so advanced" Naddie gushed

We just shrugged and nodded.

"Okay! Your five minutes are over. Now go and form your star" Abby announced.

The three of us huddled in a small circle and held hands. I closed my eyes and pictured a star forming in the middle of us in my mind. I opened my eyes and a small star started to form in the middle of us three. It slowly increased in size until it was just the right size.

"Now that both of the teams have their stars, I'm gonna transport both teams to different parts of the mansion. Now lights off!-"

It was pitch black here. I couldn't see anything at all except for the light of the 2 stars in the room.

"-when you hear a loud horn, that's the start of the game. Now I'm gonna transport you guys, don't be startled"

Though I can't see shit, I feel myself leave and enter a different part of the house and also, I can only see one star, which means the other team is not here anymore, duh.