> twenty-one <

Andrea's POV

Jade and I walked around the woods and it was really beautiful. Nature calms and relaxes me. The sunset is making the scene even more beautiful than it already is.

"Andrea!! Is that a beetle?!" Jade said out of nowhere

"Ahhh where?!" I screamed while jumping to her. She just laughed at me.

"You little fucker. You almost gave me a heart attack!" I said while holding on to my chest dramatically.

"Shut up you drama queen!" And we kept walking and walking.

"Oh my Gosh Andrea!! Snake!!" Jade whispered to my ear with panic in her voice.

"Haha very funny!" I said sarcastically.

"I'm not joking!! Look!" Jade pointed to a really really really long snake. I don't know what kind of snake it is but I'm a hundred percent sure it's still dangerous. My number one instinct was to scream and so I did.

"Ahh!! Grays-" Jade covered my mouth.

"Stay quiet you idiot! Don't make sudden sounds or movement" she whispered. We were slowly walking backwards and the snake was slithering closer.

Should I stay quiet, yes. Can I stay quiet, NO!

"Grayson!!!" I screamed which caused the snake to slither toward us faster. We ran and ran as fast as We can until I bumped to somebody.

"Ahhh" I screamed.

"Andrea!!!" Grayson.

"Snake!!" I screamed and pointed at the snake's direction.

Gray grabbed the snake as if it was nothing and threw it far far far away.

"What other animals are in this place!!" Jade screamed but everyone stayed quiet.

"Let's just go back!" Ethan said and so we did.

———

I saw our camping spot and there was already a campfire. Guess the boys already set it up.

"Oh yeah! Ethan and Gray will sleep together because I don't wanna stay up all night from 'loud' sounds" Jade announced.

"Awhhh!! Please!! We won't make any noise! I promise!" Gray said. Jade looked at me with a questioning look and I gave her a look that says 'please!!'

She gave in and sighed. "Fine! Stay quiet! Use protection"

"Jade!!" I said. We all just laughed and eventually came to the campfire.

"What are we eating?" Jade asked

"S'mores" I said and pulled out the marshmallow. We all placed it on a stick and put it over the fire. We sang random campfire songs until I eventually got tired.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm tired as fuck. I'm going to sleep" I said and went inside my tent...or me and Gray's tent.

I opened my bag and got my wand. I casted a few spells so that no one could hear us, if you know what I mean ;) until I was interrupted.

Gray opened the tent and went inside, slowly if you mind.

"Andrea" Gray said with a really sexy and raspy voice. I slowly turned my phone off and placed it on the ground.

(Dirty part coming up;)

Grayson slowly started leaning in and I did too. Then our lips crashed together and they were moving with a sync. I felt him add his tongue in, deepening the kiss. His lips began to move to my neck and he kissed my sweet spot making me moan.