> twenty-four <

Grayson's POV

:flashback:
I'm just doing this stupid project for our math class with Madison when she had a phone call with somebody. She looked at the caller and I saw her smile, in a mean way.

"Hold on a sec, I have to pick up this call" she said with her annoying voice. I just nodded and she left my room, going who knows where.

After about a minute, she came back with a slight smirk. She's planning something...

"That's fast!" I said

"Yeah. Um...Gray?"

"What?" I said with no emotion.

"Kiss me!" She said

I gave her a disgusted/surprised face and said, "what?! Why?!"

"Just do it or I'll tell everyone your secret" she threatened

"What secret?!"

"Oh I don't know. How about you and your whole family being a vampire!" She said and I guess Ethan heard everything since he barged into my room with a shocked expression.

"What do you mean?! I don't know what you're talking about!" I said

"Quit it! I know you are! Also, make a move on me and you'll be sorry!" She threatened once again. This bitch!

"Ethan, leave!" He didn't argue and left my room with a worried expression. I looked at the bitch

"How did you find out?" I asked as calmly as possible. I don't know what she's capable of.

"Secrets. Now kiss me!" She commanded. I wanted to kill her right here right now but the fear of what might happen is stopping me.

I can't argue with her so I just did, I leaned in and kissed her. Little did I know Andrea was already here, shit!

:present time:

I can't believe I did that to her. I can't believe I betrayed the person I loved to most. Now I lost her!

I'm sitting in my room, just bawling my eyes out. I didn't care if I look like a wimp or if I'm way too loud. I kicked Madison out of my house (not literally) and Ethan tried to comfort me but I pushed him away.

I got up from my bed and wiped my tears which was no use since it just kept poring down my face and went to the one place that will not fail to calm me down....the woods.

———

I ran to the woods with vampire speed and just hit a random tree as hard as I can, which caused it to break in half. I just cried and cried and let all my misery out until I can't cry anymore.

I then heard little sobs near me and I smelled a scent all too familiar to me...Andrea!

———

Andrea's POV

I ran to the woods and sat down on a huge rock. I didn't care, as of the moment, if my parents are worried about me. I cried and screamed again and again until I feel like I can't anymore.

I stared at the dark sky for a moment, nothing but silence is what I hear until a loud thump and scream came from a guy. Who could it be?

I still didn't care. I wouldn't mind if they killed me already. I'm sure that the pain I feel emotionally is nothing compared to what I feel when I'm dying.

Just then, the person who I least expected, showed up right in front of me. All the anger and pain washed right through me.

"I told you to LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed

"Andrea, please let me explain!"

"THERE'S NOTHING TO EXPLAIN. I'M DONE WITH YOU AND I'M NOT GOING TO CHANGE MY MIND!" I said and teleported back to my house, making sure to cast a spell so that NO vampires could come in.

My mom saw me with red puffy eyes and dried tears on my face. Her expression went from angry to concerned.

"What happened hun?! What's wrong?!" She said hugging me. I hugged her back and cried. I thought I couldn't anymore but I was wrong.

"He...cheated on...me..with...Madison!" I said through sobs.

"I'm so sorry honey!" She said

"Can I go to my room?! I want to be alone for a moment"

"Of course" my mom said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I went up to my room and slammed the door shut.

I jumped on my bed and called Jade on FaceTime.

"Andrea!! What happened?!" She asked as soon as she saw my face.

"Grayson and the bitch happened to me"

"Tell me everything!" She said

"Can you please come over right now!" I said

"Okay but you'll still tell me what happened right?"

"Yes, please hurry! I need my bestie now!"

"Okay okay. I'm coming!" And she ended the call. I threw my phone on the floor.

I took a quick bath to relax me a little bit.

Soon enough, Jade entered my room with a bag in her hand, probably her clothes.

She had a worried look on her face and she ran to me and gave me a big hug, just what I needed. I cried silently on her shoulder.

"Shh! It's okay! What happened?"

I told her every single thing that happened, leaving no details out...

———
"That bitch! She's going to pay!" She said. I just giggled and said, "that's my job. But for now, I want to sleep"

"Same"

"Goodnight Jade!"

"Goodnight Andrea!" And I dozed off...

———

This is just the beginning 😈😈