> sixteen <

Andrea's POV

I woke up in my bed and I don't even remember how I got here. I only remember teleporting back to my house and killing all the bad vampires and passed out from exhaustion.

I checked the time and it was 3:45 pm. I got up from my bed and went downstairs, maybe my parents new what happened.

"Mom?! Dad?!"

"Andrea! I'm glad you're awake"

"What happened?"

My parents looked at each other with worried faces and answered, "You were kidnapped hun. I guess you used your powers to go back here, which is no surprise but Grayson insisted that we stay here inside until he says it's fine. For about an hour, you father and I were just in the basement until Grayson came in carrying you coz you were passed out. He placed you on your bed and said the reason he asked us to stay inside is because the guy who kidnapped you might do something horrible to us, but it's fine. Nothing bad happened"

"Damn" I said. The story is kinda true but I'm not going to tell her about Gray being a vampire.

"Gray's a keeper An!" My dad said.

"I know dad. Well...I'm heading upstairs again if you wouldn't mind"

"Of course not. Rest hun, you still have school tomorrow"

"Ok mom"

With that said, I went back to my room.

———
"Oh my Gosh Andrea! You had me so worried!" Jade said. I was still at home and she just came over because I told her so.

"I'm fine now! Let's forget about everything that happened and let's have fun!"

"Fun as in with the boys?"

"Yass. The four of us haven't hung out anymore so let's do it now"

"Ok but you have to get ready. We ain't going to their house with you looking like a homeless guy" she said pointing at me. I had no makeup on and I my hair was a mess since I laid in bed all day.

"Of course not bitch" I said and went to my closet to pick my clothes.

I wanted to look simple today so I chose a plain gray t-shirt and black leggings with a red flannel around it

I wanted to look simple today so I chose a plain gray t-shirt and black leggings with a red flannel around it. I also wore some black converse and for my hair, I just placed it in a messy bun.

I checked the mirror one more time and left my closet. As I closed the closet, Jade's attention was mine so I did a little pose and she pictured it while laughing. I laughed along with her.

"Post that on ig"

"I will now let's go" Jade said and pulled me outside. I asked permission from my parents before I left and they allowed me.

We went to my car and headed to the Dolans.

———