> sixty-six <

Andrea's POV

I was in a forest again and it was winter. It seemed that I was walking around looking for something and then I saw it. My friends were all tied up, all bloody and passed out, even Angela but hers looked the worst. I wanted to scream for help but no word came out. The last I saw were these purple eyes before I fell into a black abyss...

I woke up from a loud scream inside he house. But then it took me a second to realize that it wasn't just A scream, it was Angela's. I immediately took that signal to jump out of bed and run to Angela's room but as an instinct, I grabbed my wand with me.

To my surprise, she wasn't there but the scenario that was present in her room looks like a scene from a horror movie. Things were scattered everywhere, the bed sheets were very messy which is unlike Angela who is a neat freak. One thing that stood out the most, there was a writing on her wall and it was glowing. I don't know who it from or what that is made of but I'm guessing it's from another witch.

The writing says,

"ANDREA, GO TO WHERE I ASK YOU TO IN 10 MINUTES AND DO NOT BRING SOMEONE WITH YOU. IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS, YOUR LOVED ONES DIE"

It took the message a few seconds to actually sink in and the reality hit me hard. This is what I've been dreaming about all month, this is what Granny predicted.

With a wave of a hand, I removed the writing of the wall for someone might see it.

I stormed out of Angela's room, wand in hand, and was greeted by mom, dad, and Adrian's worried face.

"What happened? Where's Angela?" Mom asked as she too probably heard the scream too, actually all of them.

"I don't know. I really don't. I'm um..gonna go look for her around the resort"

"But the scream-"

"I heard it too but I really don't know mom. I'll find her I promise"

"I'll come with Andrea" Adrian said.

"NO- I..uh..mean no. I can do this on my own"

"No let him come with you, for safety" Dad said.

"No please just listen to me! Don't come with okay? I can do this" I said and ran off to the door but Adrian caught up to me.

"Andrea wait!" He shouted and I had absolutely no time for this. With a hand gesture, he flew back.

I ran off to Grayson's resthouse but before I entered, I saw Lisa and Sean outside looking worried.

"Lisa! What's wrong? Where's Grayson?" I asked hurriedly.

"I don't know. Ethan's gone too and Jade. I couldn't track their scent either"

With that said, I ran off to a secluded area of the resort and stopped for a moment to think.

"Where am I gonna go?" I asked myself and I think I knew what to do.

I raised my wand and commanded, "Take me to where Angela is" and after a few seconds, I was there.

"Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me" I mumbled. I was in a meadow, but not just an ordinary one, it's where Grayson asked me to be his girlfriend.

In front of me was a horrific sight. Angela, Grayson, Jade, and Ethan were tied up and had a blindfold on. I recognize those ropes, it's the magic ropes that was used on me when Chris and Angela kidnapped me. I could tell they were all struggling to get out of the ropes because of the groanings.

Beside them was a woman I didn't know who and behind them was a whole army of vampires.

"Andrea! We've been expecting you!" The woman said and all my friend's groaning stopped.

"Who are you? What do you want from me? Why are you doing this?" I said in the bravest manner I could.

"Before I answer your questions, how about a story? Oh your friends might wanna see as well" She said and in a snap of her fingers, they're blindfolds were off.

I mouthed an I'm sorry and averted my attention back to the woman who was making this sphere by some sort of mist.

When an image started to appear from the mist, everything that's happening right now makes sense to me.

"Oh my god!" I gasped and dropped to me knees on the ground. My friends had a confused yet worried look on their faces, especially Grayson, who was trying so hard to get out of those ropes.

I tried to choke back the tears but I couldn't help it. When the woman noticed, she gave me a smirk and said, "I guess you know what the story is don't you? Well... let's not leave your friends in the dark"

"NO! DON'T SAY A WORD" I screamed and with a choking/grasping gesture, I lifted her up while choking her neck as if I extended my arm. I also made the mist disappear just by glancing at it.

She pointed her wand at her neck and she immediately fell back to the floor and my grasp on her neck was gone. She held on her neck and breathed deep for a few seconds.

"You don't know who you're messing with" I said in a threatening manner.

"Oh really?" She said as she stood up. With her reply, I removed the contacts revealing my bright purple eyes, without any hand gesture or wand movement.

She again smirked which made me silently gasped. In a second, her eyes also turned purple.

"I think I do" She said.

"Now listen to me and don't do anything stupid or else it would cost your friends' lives or even yours. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" She said and she pointed her wand at me and I felt like I'm being electrocuted. I screamed so so loud which caused the winds in the meadow to go crazy. My knees shaked and I fell to to the ground.

"ANDREA!!" My friends screamed.

"HELEN STOP IT! JUST STOP!" Angela screamed and flailed.

With that said, the pain washed away and I was left on the floor, witb tears on my eyes and heavily breathing.

"Andrea, listen to her please! Just listen to her! Don't do anything reckless!" Grayson said with tears on his eyes. It's the first time I saw him crying and it breaks my heart.

I stood up slowly and took a huge breath.

"You heard them Andrea. Now let them hear this story while I'm still calm enough to not kill you" she said and focused back to the sphere of mist.

No I can't let her tell the story no matter what! I'm ashamed I've ever done something like this and I regreted this so much. But I've left this in the past, and it should stay that way.

I know I'm gonna regret what I'm gonna do next...