> seventy <

(A/N: LONG ASS CHAPTER AHEAD)

A day later...

Andrea's POV

I woke up quite early in my room.

Wait, how did I get here? What happened yesterday?

Then the events started flashing back to me. The meadow, my friends tied up, Helen, the electrocution...the ball of darkness.

"That was supposed to end me. What happened?" I asked myself as tears started to fall down. Grayson must hate me, I killed his sister. If his family finds out, forget about having a relationship with him.

I guess Karma is a bitch.

I held my hands up to my forehead and just thought about everything, my life, my relationship, most importantly, what am I going to do next. Now that this issue is brought up again, I can't possibly run away from it anymore...or can I?

I sighed and got out of bed, well, tried. Once I stood up, I immediately fell back to the floor. My legs hurt like a bitch, probably from Helen, electrocuting me.

I guess I made a loud, rumbling noise from the fall because Angela stormed right inside my room with wide eyes.

"Andrea..."

"Angela..."

She immediately closed the door and got closer to me.

"You're awake! What are you doing on the floor?" She asked.

"My legs sting from the electrocution"

"...you remember"

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?...a little help?"

"Oh yeah, sorry" She said as she kneeled down on the floor next to me. "This might sting a little" she said as she hovered her hand over my legs and after a moment, I felt a slight burning sensation but it was bare-able. She then removed her hands and stood up. I tried standing up slowly and of course, no pain was felt.

"Thank you....Look Anj, I know you might think of me as a different person, an evil, heartless, and reckless one. But—"

"No! Andrea...Don't you ever believe a word that comes from that woman's mouth. Look...you are not heartless, reckless, nor evil and I know it. Remember when I asked Chris to kidnap you and shit, after all that, you still forgave me because you love me. Now why would a heartless, reckless, and evil person do that?

"But the burning down of the hospital is true Angela...and I'm beginning to think she's right"

"Shut it An! Just because of one terrible mistake you did back then, doesn't totally reflect who you are right now"

"You know...I don't get it. You should be mad or disappointed or even ashamed of  me for making that mistake. But why are you, in a way, making me feel like it doesn't matter what I did before"

"Because IT DOESN'T Andrea! When I did all those horrible things to you and ran away from home for years, does it matter now?"

"No.."

"Exactly"

"But it's innocent people's lives that I took away Anj! That is wayy different"

She sighed and place her hands on both of my shoulders.

"Forget it Andrea. It's already in the past...it's done"