> one <

Andrea's POV

*ring ring*

"Ugh" I groaned as I snoozed my alarm and checked the time. 7:15 am. It's the first day of school and it  starts at 8:15 so I better get ready if I don't want to be late.

I got out of bed and went to my bathroom and took a shower. Once I was done, I got out of the shower and put on my outfit for the day. It was a floral crop top and jean shorts and flats for shoes. I wanted to look presentable for my first day so I decided to wear makeup. I applied red lipstick, eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, and mascara.

I checked the time, 7:50 am. Well there's no time for doing my hair so I waved my hand over my hair and made it have wavy curls in just a second.

Yes, I have magic. I'm a witch, one of the most powerful in fact. No, I don't look hideous , neither do I have a broom like in movies, but I do have a wand but I prefer using hand magic. And I am not a bad witch, I don't curse people whenever I feel like it, I actually try to avoid using magic unless I really really need to use it.

Anyways, I head downstairs and I was greeted by my mom who was just serving my breakfast which was pancakes, my favorite.
I ate in silence while keeping track of the time.

"Thanks mom, for the food" I said as I finished eating

"No problem hon. Good luck on your first day. Remember, keep your powers hidden"

"Yes mom, I have to go now. Bye"

"Bye hon" my mom said while waving her hand, I did the same.

I grabbed my bag and car keys and headed out. 8:00 am. It'll take me about 5 minutes to go to school so I still have time to get my schedule and catch up with my best friend Jade.

Jade is not a witch but she knows I am since I tell her everything. I've never done a spell to harm people, I only do little things like fix a broken vase, make time go faster in math class, and more. My family also knows I am a witch along with my brother, Adrian. He's in college so I don't see him most of the times but I do miss him. He is just a little less powerful than me but he was the one that helped me get used to being a witch.

I finally arrived in school and parked my car. I went inside the campus and was greeted by my bestie.

"Oh my Gosh, long time no see bitch!" Jade said and hugged me

"Nice to see you too Jade" I said chuckling a bit.

"So did you get your schedule yet?"

"No, I was actually just going to get it"

"Well, me either. So come on" she said while basically dragging me to the principal's office.

When we arrived there, we saw 2 boys, who I believe are twins, who we've never seen before. I have to say, they're hot but something about them seems mysterious, I just can't put my finger on it yet.

It was my turn to get the schedule from the teacher.

"Name please?" The teacher asked

"Andrea Johnson"

"Ah, here we go" she said while handing me a paper from her desk. I got my schedule and waited for Jade to get hers

Once she was done I snatched her schedule and compared it to mine.

"Sweet! We have Science, Math, English, History, and Art together"